Headed Out For VOI

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left Tarponville about 6:30 this morning and made it to Warner Robins, GA to lay over.

Some of the South Florida club, led by David Ivler, is on their way as well and I'm expecting to be here by dinner time.

Tomorrow we head up to Wears Valley, TN and take a couple days to drive through the mountains before showing up on Thursday for the big weekend. Should be a great time and I'll get some pictures up when I can

Capt Van

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard about you guys leaving so early, i still have 2 more days of work before VOI :( take lots of pics!

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We headed out yesterday 5 am made it to Maine Last night. Hagerstown MD tonight. Concord tomorrow. ya ya

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the first day

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Heading over to Outback for some grub and set the route for tomorrow

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, I think you guys are like 2 minutes from my house. If you guys need anything before heading out let me know.

Hey we just came back from dinner and met a local with a red and white gen 1, was that you? We are going to leave around 10 stop by if you want.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I know who you're talking about though. I believe his name is Dave. I might stop by tomorrow in either my silver RAM srt10 or silver GTS. If I don't catch you guys before you leave I"ll see you at the VOI!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got on the plane in Amsterdam, waiting for everyone to get in and take off towards the big D!

Dutchman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey NSviper. Didn't know we had any members in Nova Scotia. That's a long drive. It could be winter already when you get back

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We headed out yesterday 5 am made it to Maine Last night. Hagerstown MD tonight. Concord tomorrow. ya ya

I'm heading down to MD now to get my stuff ready. If for any reason you need a contact in MD hit me up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R