Headlight Adjustment Question

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my passenger side headlight is pointed a little too high. The manual says to remove the back cover and adjust the screw to make it level. I can't get the back cover off.

I have taken off the 3 wing nuts (2 of the screws visible on the left). What is the remaining silver tab on the right side?

You must be registered for see images attach

I've tried turning it but it doesn't seem to want to come out. Does it need to come off to get the back cover of the headlights off?

Thanks,
Stretch

w8liftn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one that you tried turning but won't come all the way out but needs to be totally loosened. Once the three wingnuts are removed and the other is loosened (but not removed), you will need to break the watertight seal and the cover will come off. If it's never been off before you may have to really have to 'persuade' it, but you have done everything else that you need to in order to remove it.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the tip. It's stuck on there good so I will have to keep trying to get the panel off.

I also found some more detailed pictures in some searching on here. Two thumbs up for the search function!

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to celebrate with slushy Margarita's!

Venomiss I think you're onto something here!

I haven't made slushy margaritas in a long time unfortunately:(

But the good news is that I have some friends visiting this weekend and we will have the machine runnin full blast :D:2tu::headbang: