Hello Everyone

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new here, but have been reading the posts for a while now. With such a great group of people, I just had to join in on all the fun. Here's to one of the best forums around :2tu:

CHRIS

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, ACRSNK--I take it you have an ACR??? If so, please post pics!! I'm glad you joined in on our fun--I agree this is one of the best forums around...glad to have you onboard!! Let us know about your car, or if you don't have one yet, what you hope to get.
~juli~

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have an ACR yet, but I hope to get (a Graphite / Steel Gray) one soon. Currently I own a Z06 and a few other cars, but no Viper yet. Hopefully that will change very soon. I don't think I can wait much longer! I need to be in the driver's seat of an ACR, and I mean SOON!!!!! :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL----Hope that does happen for you...there are many of us here who either currently have Z06's, or had them (in our case, we 'upgraded' our 2004 Z06 for a 2005 Black SRT-10 Viper Convertible!!)....good luck to you!!! Hope you get that graphite/steel ACR (one of the best colors for the ACR!)....juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh noooooooo, not that physics equation that 'proved' RED was fastest!!!! LOL....LOVE to get into those arguments again!!! BLACK is FASTEST at night....lights off, who can see it???? STEALTH??? It's BLACK, right??!! LOL again...just busting chops here!!! ~juli

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought graphite was the fastest??? I might have to re think that color now!

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Good luck on your quest for your ACR.
Just to let you know yellow is the fastest-with help from DLM-we have to outrun all the insects that think we taste good!!:D Sorry Juli, I couldn't resist!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Good luck on your quest for your ACR.
Just to let you know yellow is the fastest-with help from DLM-we have to outrun all the insects that think we taste good!!:D Sorry Juli, I couldn't resist!

oooooo, that WAS a good one, Mary!!!! :omg: :lmao: ~juli~

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL----Hope that does happen for you...there are many of us here who either currently have Z06's, or had them (in our case, we 'upgraded' our 2004 Z06 for a 2005 Black SRT-10 Viper Convertible!!)....good luck to you!!! Hope you get that graphite/steel ACR (one of the best colors for the ACR!)....juli
:2tu:

Yes, I have an 02 blk/blk Z06 in the garage next to the Viper. The Z06 is a great car but it does not compare to the Viper.

If you are interested in a Sapphire/silver ACR which I think is the only color combo that is nicer than Graphite (I may be biased) drop Dealmaker a PM. He has an awesome ACR for sale with only approx 2000 miles on it. Both Sapphire and Grapphite are in very high demand and two of the rarer colors so expect to pay a premium for an ACR in that color. That said they are worth every penny. :cool:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wizard himself declared red the fastest.
Who are we mere mortals to argue?
'Nuff said.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wizard himself declared red the fastest.
Who are we mere mortals to argue?
'Nuff said.

EXACTLY--that was who I was quoting...it was an INGENIUS explanation for why RED was fastest....I love this ongoing dialogue on what COLOR is fastest!~! :rolaugh: :rolaugh: ~juli~
**And, indeed, not arguing with the WIZARD himself!!!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXACTLY--that was who I was quoting...it was an INGENIUS explanation for why RED was fastest....I love this ongoing dialogue on what COLOR is fastest!~! :rolaugh: :rolaugh: ~juli~
**And, indeed, not arguing with the WIZARD himself!!!

Yup, when not debating car colors, I am usually looking for Osama. :dig:

I have better luck here. So what is the second fastest color?