Hello Motown

02rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the car for a few years - 2002 RT10 red - I'll have to find some pics and upload them on here, and finally decided to join the Motor City community on here..I'm in Livonia area.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you...

OP
OP

02rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pics --

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Brent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet car! I'm a fan of all black interiors but yours with the red is such a great combo. I'm a new member this year as well.

OP
OP

02rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Brent - and thank you!!! I like this combo aswell - looked for a while until I found it, didn't seem like there was many around in this combo, even thou I've considered other colors but this was on top of my list.

I'm gonna try to make the next club meeting - hopefully I get to meet some of you outthere

Dan

Brent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm in the Flint area. Just noticed that wasn't showing in my profile and updated it.

I picked up the GTS earlier in the year. Making the meetings and cruise nights is tough with work but I'm going to try to make a couple this year. I really want to go to CEMA but I'll be at the Hot Rod Power Tour in Milford that day. I was really bummed when I found out they are on the same day, I went to CEMA a couple years ago and it was a great show. I'm going to see if I can try and split that day somehow but I doubt it.