Help! Is this a Mopar Exhaust? Need fast answer!

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm interested in buying this exhaust if it's really a mopar exhuast. I called the guy and he said it is a mopar aftermarket from a 94', but he really didn't sound too sure about any other questions I had, like why the frak is it so rusted, I thought mopars were stainless. It looks stock, but I have not seen my stock exhaust so I don't know.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...013QQitemZ230155603974QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just won the auction for this exhaust system. The seller only lives 45 min. from me so I am going to pick it up. Just bought it to have if I ever get tired of the ROE system I have sitting here that I plan to install. The ROE system requires you to cut the stock system for the install.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just won the auction for this exhaust system. The seller only lives 45 min. from me so I am going to pick it up. Just bought it to have if I ever get tired of the ROE system I have sitting here that I plan to install. The ROE system requires you to cut the stock system for the install.

I would cut up the ebay ones, your stock set up will be in better shape.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would cut up the ebay ones, your stock set up will be in better shape.

I was planning to cut up those Ebay pipes. Looks like I might not be getting that exhaust. The sellers is not happy with what they sold for and is trying to back out of the sale. Then he tells me he might have them promised to someone else.

OP
OP
K

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was planning to cut up those Ebay pipes. Looks like I might not be getting that exhaust. The sellers is not happy with what they sold for and is trying to back out of the sale. Then he tells me he might have them promised to someone else.

That's BS. Tell him to honor the price or get negative feedback. And tell him he also was misleading with his ad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness