HELP!! Need Local Body Shop Referral

rjt4re

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After driving my 96 GTS up the coast from FL last week through the pouring rain I finally hit good weather in NJ and NY. Yes I'm home free!

Not so fast, a pickup truck stopped short on the verizzano bridge exit ramp and after a cloud of smoke rose off of my tires and a skid the front end connected squarely with the hitch and bumper on the back. Ouch!

My 96 has always been a driver but to see it damaged like this breaks my heart and will probably put a serious dent in my pocket book!

I would like to get it fixed in a shop that knows what they're doing and was hoping someone could point me to a shop on Long Island (preferably in the Smithtown/St James area of Suffolk county.)

Thanks in advance for reading my post!

Rich

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, call Chuck Tator at 914-763-3136 as he uses a body shop near his place. I think it's Indian Auto but Chuck will know for certain.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

No worries we can get her looking like it never happened! My body shop is Indian Auto Collision in Katonah, NY. They have been working on Vipers for almost 15 years! http://katonahchamber.org/business/indian-auto-collisioninc/ That Viper in the picture is a 99 RT/10 in Snake Skin Green W/black strips. These guys are good! If you call them, tell them you got there info from me. :cool:

Also Rich, if you want to upgrade you brakes, give me a call when you get a chance.
914-763-3136

Thanks Tony!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indian Auto does great work on Viper, repainted my hardtop after fixing one corner...show quality work in my opinion.

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, if you want a shop in LI. Their is only ONE shop I would ever take my car to and that is Martino Auto Concepts. They have done multiple cars for me and my friends, the work is just incredible. It will look like it just came out of the showroom. Call Joe, he is one owners 516-676-7985

http://www.martinoautoconcepts.com/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave