**** in the Viper?

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, apparently I'm bored today--enough to turn on MSNBC as background noise. However, I heard the words "Dodge" and "Viper" in a segment about the industrial uses of **** in America (it's all imported from Canada b/c growing it here is illegal). Something in the interior is made of ****, the reporter said. Anyone know what? My guess is the carpet backing/insulation.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression it was illegal to grow it here too!:lmao:

Can see it now - CNN reports fire fighters get high at car accident scene!:D:D

Robert

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"from paper, clothing, and sails to, in more modern times, composite panels used in a variety of cars, including the Ford Explorer, Dodge Viper, and BMW 3 series."

" Patterned on the Canadian **** farming law (Canada reauthorized **** farming in 1997), the North Dakota rules require farmers to consent to criminal background checks, to provide geopositioning coordinates for their **** crops, and to plant **** seed proven to contain less than .3% THC – among other regulations. "

Only .3%....that stinks.

Full article News: ****** Madness - The Austin Chronicle

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's that fabric material used to support the seat cushion under the GenII seats. That white piece under the seat that clips into the seat frame. Someone should trying smoking it and find out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4