Hennessey HELP

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he certainly monitors this board i have recieved emails from him from comments placed on board,he is also very active in the powerfest 2003 going on i recieve daily emails from him about the event,this situation sickens me,i would post here and on r/t 10 GTS discussion your frustration believe me it will get to him ,not that it will help,cant hurt,did you prepay
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try posting at viperclub dot com same as this site but with com instead of org He is a regular poster over there. Good luck

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Undertaker1,
Just put a post on the .com letting Mr. Hennessey know you are looking for him.
NJVIPER

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me, he reads this board more then he changes his socks.

His business practices are much to be desired and his ethics are a p.o.s.

The man (term used loosely) needs to get his act together.
I'm sorry for your loss. You're not alone in this matter, MANY people have been ripped off for FAR greater money than you have.

I've noticed that when he doesn't deliver he doesn't return phone calls, faxes, emails, etc. But when dyno's a car, he'll be the 1st one to email everyone. He's a great con man, and a lousy person..

P.S.

Check out his D & B on their website, you'll be shocked.
Also check out the BBB

Gerald

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Haven't you seen the posts regarding this place?
confused.gif
Type in "hennessey" for a search word and see what you find.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he reads the boards, but it's not about posting and letting him know you are looking for him. Don't you think he gets all the messages, emails and faxes? You need to put it on both sites so maybe he will get back to you because he doesn't want more bad press, although he is **** and just might not care!
Good luck.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jamie furman:
Undertaker this is a gag right?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's For Real
smile.gif
I talked to him the other day, he runs a funeral home. Sort of threw me for a loop when the receptionist answered "such and such Funeral Home".

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jamie furman:
Undertaker this is a gag right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish it was Jamie.. The newbies need to know about the past so it doesn't repeat itself.

Gerald

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll admit it - I was a victim. And when I post my
story, what ****** me off most is remarks like "move on, get
over it". If it was a friend that got ripped off, and I had
first hand knowledge of it, I WOULD ACT NO DIFFERENT.
Right is Right, and Wrong is Wrong. John is doing what he
always has, scamming Viper owners, and he won't stop until
everyone stands up and says 'enough is enough'. Don't pander
to those who post for him, or advertise. Counter every
post with the truth. The same goes for other tuners, they
know his story better than anyone, and they have first hand knowledge. He uses Viper owners and tuners, to allow him to
continue to advertise. Boycott tuners that turn a blind-eye and allow this, and don't **** up to VCA members that do his
bidding. John Hennessey is a parasite that feeds off VCA members.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yesnod.gif
very well said,this is suppose to be an elite group of individuals with a common passion in some cases(my)compulsion, we need to stick together and keep people and tuners like that on the outside looking in,it was very discouraging to find out that this big Texas event is being promoted by him,as i said before this situation sickens me,
mad.gif
pissed.gif

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermed 97,01:
yesnod.gif
very well said,this is suppose to be an elite group of individuals with a common passion in some cases(my)compulsion, we need to stick together and keep people and tuners like that on the outside looking in,it was very discouraging to find out that this big Texas event is being promoted by him,as i said before this situation sickens me,
mad.gif
pissed.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typical Hennessey, let him get his foot in the door and next
thing you know he markets the event as his promotion. He has
nothing else to do, except rip people off.
If he wasn't involved, the event would actually do better.
Some people just don't trust their car around him, can you blame them?

01LightningGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: [******] HELP

I realize this is an old post, but it needs to be brought up to the top again. [******] has been actively advertising on the Ram SRT-10 forums (SRT10forum.com). He is marketing to the Ram owners, who are going to have to learn the hard way about his business practices.

I feel for anyone who was ripped off by this con man. How he has stayed in business all these years is amazing to me.

Bad tuners should be put out of business........ and fast.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was a victom also,, I got taken by the [******] BS great service line,,, It really ***** to order parts and not hear from the vendor,,

It is just good business to call a customer and a least let them know status of an order, even if it is bad news, it still is better than guessing.

Mark

VIPER006

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Everyone,

I feel for you as well, and also believe this post should be up top. I almost made the mistake of ordering from him, but thank goodness I did not. All of you are right, he should be put out of business. :mad:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When I first got my viper I orderd TB's from [******] and I called Chuck T (for the fist time ever) to ask how to install them and he asks me where I bought them and I told him [******], he told me to stop payment (and I hung up with him and did just that then called him back) and he knew of a few places that are on the money Roe being one of them so now I buy everything from Sean and coulden't be happier.

The point is thank god for Chuck for tellin me strait and for showin me to Roe racing which I buy just about everything from and can sit here and write a book of compliments about.

Thanks Chuck T.

and for all the new guys new to a viper of this site heres a few vendors you can't go wrong with.

www.Roeracing.com

www.partsrack.com

www.vipersbyelite.com

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

if it were any kinda mney he screwed me out of, id drive down or fly to texas and have a little talk with the man. Most people who mess with your money are hrd to find. he isnt i bet.

I wouldnt care if it was $100 and the plane ticket was $300, id do it in a heartbeat to make a point. he might not give me my money back, but he'd know personally who he stole it from.....

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well when he got out of ICU he would anyway (if he could remember his own name that is)

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F--- [******] You can order everything they offer from independent dealers and Save Money! There is no need to put up with crap!!!!!

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But has he screwed many (or any) people lately? As in the last year or two since he sort of started over? I haven't heard any new complaints in quite a while.

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But has he screwed many (or any) people lately? As in the last year or two since he sort of started over? I haven't heard any new complaints in quite a while.

Maybe no new customers = no new complaints

I think it's good that we don't hear much anymore, as it points to him doing far less business in the Viper community.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know I don't think Bin Laden has killed many (or any) people lately, as in the last year or two, since I heard he sort of started over.
RedGTS- Not quite as extreme as the above analogy, but you get the picture. That is kind of a silly thing to say about [******] isn't it. I can only speculate that he has been still at it, because I know his track record, but what difference does that make? He is a criminal that has hurt many Viper Club members, myself included. Why would someone take the risk with a career criminal, when there are so many other competent Viper tuners.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know he'll be in Federal District Court with Taig Stewart on the 16th. :(

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will say this tho, when he puts his mind to it and doesen't screw people,he is a great tuner and has made some sweet cars.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Marc, it's not silly at all. I didn't say the lack of problems lately excused what he did in the past, or that anyone should or shouldn't deal with him. I was just curious as to whether there was any evidence that the "new" HP was having complaints. People can make up their own mind about whether to deal with him, COD or otherwise. From what I gather, he's pretty busy.

NOMERCY, I take it Taig never did get his situation sorted out after he got his car back. Didn't JPH go out there and try to work on it or something? That's a shame if Taig is still dealing with that stuff.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Taig finally got his car. But after almost another year he still did not receive all of the parts he paid for. Lots of promises but no parts. :(

John was given every opportunity to square this away, now the judge will fix things. :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456