Hennessey HELP

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: [******] HELP

Taig may find out that getting a judgment is the easy part. It's just a piece of paper if you can't collect it. :(

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is very true. I think Taig will collect though. His legal guys are pretty good. Either way ... another nail in the coffin.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin, me jealous? Get a motor you don't have to spray that makes real power and then I might be! JK, you know I've always been psyched for you that you keep getting what you pay for.

Bill, did you ever get your situation completely resolved with [******], or was it just not worth it to continue?

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill, did you ever get your situation completely resolved with [******], or was it just not worth it to continue?

I got what I asked for. Half of what he took. I figured it was better than nothing and I was tired of ******** about it all the time. It's all history to me now, lesson learned.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats because you live in TX he was afraid to scam someone local because people would treat him like checkers and he would get his a$$ jumped,where someone 2000 miles or so away sometimes more people seem to get a little bit more brave.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know he'll be in Federal District Court with Taig Stewart on the 16th. :(

With Taig's permission, please either keep us posted, or allow us to follow this with the court case number / location.

Thank you.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take a look at his full page ads in the Dupont Registry, he has upgrade packages and sells to other marque owners now too.

Hey NoMercy, looks like o4 was a good year! LOL!
What did you do with the Z-06?

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take a look at his full page ads in the Dupont Registry, he has upgrade packages and sells to other marque owners now too.

I am curious as to just how many Lambos he has done. I would think that he would have at least produced a Twin Turbo Murci or Gallardo since he is advertising packages for them.

Every year is a good year!!! :D :D

My Vette was sold to a retired cop in New Jersy. He is a moderator on the Z06 forum, he goes by FIVEOHJOE ;)

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am curious as to just how many Lambos he has done. I would think that he would have at least produced a Twin Turbo Murci or Gallardo since he is advertising packages for them.

Every year is a good year!!! :D :D

My Vette was sold to a retired cop in New Jersy. He is a moderator on the Z06 forum, he goes by FIVEOHJOE ;)

I know he had a Muci in the shop a couple of months back.

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd also like to know about his other doings with other marques, he offers packages for everything from Lambos to Cayenne's. I'm with Stu, as it *****, b/c when he does do what he's supposed to he produces a great car.

I also noticed how the Texas guys always had great experience, it was the people out of state that didn't.

VinR1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

are these problems still ongoing? I read about the scams a few years ago but I assumed all had been resolved... fwiw, im in TX and would gladly go have a 'chat' with these people if needed.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The deal is settled. [******] still owes Taig 38k and will be paying it back on a "Payment Plan". So it is settled but not over until the money has been paid.

Not sure what really has changed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456