Here's a 2013 with no markup...

OP
OP
P

pumpgas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is really cool they are doing that as quite a few of the dealerships are not....

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. There is a reason that there are only about 4 SRT dealerships that have sold a massive amount of Vipers, and it wasn't due to price gouging. Other dealers have a lot to learn.

CarlSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a Launch Edition as well as an Adrenaline Red GTS for sale with no mark up at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its already on lots.. Why the hell they started with this red track pack they shouldve allowed custom orders regardless of the time

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its already on lots.. Why the hell they started with this red track pack they shouldve allowed custom orders regardless of the time

Although I share your frustration, most buyers aren't like us. They won't buy a car until they see it in person, sit in it, drive it. So if all dealers got for the first few months were custom orders, the dealers wouldn't have any cars to show the customers. I think it's a business necessity to have some unsold cars in the showroom. No one's sitting in my car but my lady, my friends, kids and me. It's not going to the showroom floor, where people can inadvertently scratch it. It's a balancing act to make everyone happy. Where I think SRT falls short is in communication and giving us somewhat accurate delivery estimates. By now, they ought to be able to do that.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more sitting on lots as the custom cars still AREN'T!
I've got a Launch Edition as well as an Adrenaline Red GTS for sale with no mark up at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I share your frustration, most buyers aren't like us. They won't buy a car until they see it in person, sit in it, drive it. So if all dealers got for the first few months were custom orders, the dealers wouldn't have any cars to show the customers. I think it's a business necessity to have some unsold cars in the showroom. No one's sitting in my car but my lady, my friends, kids and me. It's not going to the showroom floor, where people can inadvertently scratch it. It's a balancing act to make everyone happy. Where I think SRT falls short is in communication and giving us somewhat accurate delivery estimates. By now, they ought to be able to do that.

128 Vipers already on Autotrader.com Why does the public have their choice of three Vipers Red, B/W LE or Gun Metal now collecting dust in Franklin Dodge, while dedicated repeat customers who made a cash commitment to the Viper,not only do not have their cars, do not know when they will be delivered? Feels wrong.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
128 Vipers already on Autotrader.com Why does the public have their choice of three Vipers Red, B/W LE or Gun Metal now collecting dust in Franklin Dodge, while dedicated repeat customers who made a cash commitment to the Viper,not only do not have their cars, do not know when they will be delivered? Feels wrong.
I am plenty annoyed with SRT, but there aren't 128 built Vipers on Autotrader. Dealers prepopulate their incoming orders.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. There are only about 14 actual Vipers on AutoTrader, maybe less. Some dealers leave old listings up just to serve as advertising, hoping you'll contact them.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Exactly. There are only about 14 actual Vipers on AutoTrader, maybe less. Some dealers leave old listings up just to serve as advertising, hoping you'll contact them.

After a closer look about 27 have PICS of actual cars in the showrooms. Rest are "stock Photo" listings