Hi All ...SPECIAL THANKS TO SCOTT

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott and Chris. You have my word.Iwon't push it this time.A new YO TONY!!:eater: :eater: :eater:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK. Now all you have to do is behave. ;)

Sanjya Woods AKA Ferrari luva man, thats funny.You made me spit water out of my mouth. Hey Tiger, just wanted to make you feel good.I have a great kill story about my little ol Viper and a car you probably would kill for.The Spider Gallardo. I wish you were here to see what I did to that car...Maybe It would change your mind about Italian cars....:drive: :lmao: :lmao:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sanjya Woods AKA Ferrari luva man, thats funny.You made me spit water out of my mouth. Hey Tiger, just wanted to make you feel good.I have a great kill story about my little ol Viper and a car you probably would kill for.The Spider Gallardo. I wish you were here to see what I did to that car...Maybe It would change your mind about Italian cars....:drive: :lmao: :lmao:

haha. We will have to catch up soon.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian

Whats up my brutha.Going to Greece this year? I just picked up tickets.Family is leaving the 6th of July and I'm going August 7th.Let me know if you will be down..Will meet up...

ps- Chris I'm in way better shape then Fatman now..Thats an old pic of me... Damn that looks bad