High mileage ACR (2009)

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The odometer moved from 79 miles to a whopping 130 miles! Today was way fun, so many camera phones out the window! Next time I might take photos of all of the phones out of the window.

This car is simply f'ing nuts! I kept it under 4 grand for the drive (maybe jumped it once) and this thing just grabs and goes. Lots of stop and go and ran her up to about 125 on the way home.

The car is very easy to drive in town and just plain flys when you give it the chance. I think it rides nicer than my 2003. Might be time to get rid of the run craps on the 03 and see what it will do.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The odometer moved from 79 miles to a whopping 130 miles! Today was way fun, so many camera phones out the window! Next time I might take photos of all of the phones out of the window.

This car is simply f'ing nuts! I kept it under 4 grand for the drive (maybe jumped it once) and this thing just grabs and goes. Lots of stop and go and ran her up to about 125 on the way home.

The car is very easy to drive in town and just plain flys when you give it the chance. I think it rides nicer than my 2003. Might be time to get rid of the run craps on the 03 and see what it will do.

awesome looking color - can't wait to see that bad boy in person...:drive: