Hola Pa/WV!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we're in the process of relocating to northwest PA right now. Looking forward to meeting local members and attending VCA events!

On a side note, I've already talked to several people about doing a convoy to VOI-12. We'll be leaving the Pittsburgh area Wednesday morning 9/26. If you're interested in joining let me know.

Stretch

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch,
Welcome to the area! Carmen is already coordinating a caravan to VOI, starting with some of the New England guys. I don't know where the Western PA/Ohio crowd will be joining up, but I'm sure they will.

Diane

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Diane, thanks for the heads up. Our plan was to drive down 79 and meet up with the Ohio Caravan. We'll catch them in Beckley, WV just in time to join them for lunch. Do you know what route the eastern PA is using?

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, no, because I'll be flying with the kids. I do know my flight numbers though.... and I'll ask Victor if he's heard anything from Carmen yet. I heard a rumor of a recent email, but I've been on vacation and still getting caught up.

Diane

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry I've been out of town for a bit and just got back here. We're moving to the Erie area.

PittsburghRT, are you going to VOI? A few of us are leaving from the Pittsburgh area Wednesday morning 9/26.