Holiday Activities??

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning on a X-Mas get-together or other activities between now and the New Year? Just trying to get my social calendar built!!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upcoming events

Nov. 20th: Go Carting, cruise, and an afternoon Barbeque at the Reasoner's Compound
(Tampa - Bradenton)

Dec. 4th: Viper Cruise and meeting at the Piper Airplane plant, with the former manager of the Viper Plant.
(Vero Beach)

Dec. 11th: Drag Racing with the " Dead Hookers" group. This is not a VCA event, but will allow us to attend a small
group function and save lots of dollars, this event to be confirmed still (Bradenton.)

Jan. 8th: Holiday Party, on the Rivership Romance, must do event. It was a blast last year, and yes it is heated and air conditioned. (Sanford)

Jan. 12-16th: VIPER DAYS, Sebring International Raceway (PBOC Winterfest) Test & Tune Event

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From John

November 17, 2010

Hello All,

Please see details attached for the Viper / Piper Airplane meeting, VERY COOL! This is must do / don't miss event. A big thank you to Maurice and Ivan for arranging this!! Again, South Florida has arranged this and thus will be attending too, so this could be the biggest Florida VCA meet ever!! Also, Maurice Liang will be coming in from California with some other VCA members, and he will be bringing some info on the 2012 VIPER...

WE NEED EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO PLEASE RSVP BY NOVEMBER 29, 2010.

Venue:

Piper Aircraft
2926 Piper Drive
Vero Beach, Florida 32960

Arrival time: 12:00 pm
Lunch: 12:30 pm
Factory tour: 1:30 pm
Event ends: 3:30 pm

Special requirements: long pants, closed toe shoes (should be comfortable, as this is a walking tour) cameras are permitted. They will provide safety glass.

CARAVANNING:
The plant is about 120 miles from Orlando off of I-95, Map quest says 2 hours and 4 mins, I am betting the Viper club can make it 1 hour and 15 minutes.....

For caravan purposes, I think it would be great to show up as a group, our brethren from South Florida will be coming up I assume around the same time.

Group Caravan location: 09:30 - 0945 AM, Exit #202 off of I-95 (SR524) Days Inn Parking lot, should be to the right off the highway when going south. Departing at: 10:00 am Sharp!

For caravan's from other locations, West Coast, North and East, please send me locations and times from your area and I will forward to the group, but if possible, try to meet us at exit #202 off of I-95 at 0930 hrs.

RSVP, RSVP, RSVP, thank you...

John Canal
Viper Club, Central and North Florida