Holiday party

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob. Should be a good time. It was on the agenda at the QS&L meeting. Hope you'll make it and bring some pictures of that new ACR!

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on some things at work. As of right now I will NOT be able to go :( Hopefully some things will change and I can party with all the "OIHO" folk. ;)

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for sure! Just wrote the check.

How can I not go? Venue is less than 10 miles from my house. Even though it's close, my wife still wants to book a room. Hotel stays do have their advantages you know. :D

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I will be able to go to the party!!!!!:D I will have to get some pics of the ACR printed to bring to the party!!!! Can't wait!!!:drive:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this thing still on?!?!? Haven't heard a word, not even an email, since I sent $$ in almost two months ago. Well, I'm showing up and I know Jeff Baker is coming too. So, we'll have at least 3 OH VCA members there!

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its still going on. Better weekend in March this year than last. Last year on the weekend of the party we ended up getting two feet of snow and had to move the party to April!! Cant wait to see everybody again!! Will be bringing pics of the ACR as well. :)

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great party and a huge surprise to see the "grailkeeper" there along with Dick Winkels. Tech Day is May 2nd. Hope to see you all there!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets