Holy Cow, Snake Parts to the Moon!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got to visit the warehouse on this past Sunday and I could not believe the amount of old Viper parts. Sure I am exaggerating when I said to the Moon, but they had stuff stacked to the roof of the warehouse. It is the Seventh Wonder of the World --- frankly I am not sure how they got it stacked so high. This should really help the Club financially and 90% of the items are hard to find or discontinued items. Just some unique things I noticed were;

1. Some Gen III and Gen IV windshields
2. Front brake rotors, but not very many of them
3. Gen III/IV steering racks
4. Seats from the Gen IIIs and IVs and even a couple in the new luxury tan.
5. Rear deck lids for Comp Coupes
6. Lots of fenders, back hatchs ( complete with windows ), hoods, side panels, etc. for Gen IIIs and Gen IVs
7. Some BBS rims for Gen II ACRs
8. Some used BBS rims off of some of the Oreca cars.
9. An old control panel out of an Oreca GTSR
10. Some Hoosier 18 inch race tires and some 18 inchToyo R888 race tires ( shaved ).
11. Bunches of rims -- 5 spokes , Razors, etc. Lots already have tires on them
12. Gauge pods
13. Rear back up light assemblies for Gen III and Gen IVs
14. Brake/clutch pedal assemblies
15. Bunches of bumper support styrofoam panels
16. Radiators galore
17. A Arms
18. And just about every conceivable nut and bolt ever used on a Viper

I need to stop as there was just a cornucopia of crazy Viper things there and I am just touching a small amount.

1-888-9Viper should be a place to call if you want to upgrade your rims, replace damaged fenders, etc., get another set of brake rotors ,because when this stuff is gone............it's gone!:2tu:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, jest reporting , I have no idea on the prices, but call 1-888-9Vipers ( forgot the S last time ) or check out their website at ;

www.viperpartsofamerica.com

Would imagine the 888s would be pretty reasonable , but they don't have alot of them.

..............and to the guys I PM'd about the subwoofers , I did see speakers there, so that was why I sent you a message they might have them also.

Really too much SnakeStuff to list!

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I guess they didn't post on the website yet. When I look for wheels, they only have 1 choice, and it's a wheel/tire combo for ACR Rear Wheel (only 1). I was looking for the "Bunches of rims -- 5 spokes , Razors, etc.", but no luck online.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill-
Early on the description of the VPA was also to get the gen1 and gen 2 tooling for parts.
While on your field trip to "the 7th wonder of the world", did you get to see any of the older Viper tooling???

PBR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper