Homestead 10/29 SRT Track Experience

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the weather will be hot but dry.......wonder if we can still drive the Vipers (theirs) in the parking lot improvised track....

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not me , will take the work truck. wont leave the car in a open parking lot for 8hrs un supervised:nono:. i want to have fun with there toys:drive: and dont want to temp fate with mine. and my 2 other viper buddys will do the same. debating whether or not to wear viper apperal or go incognito:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, with the SRT Track Experience we did in NJ/Englishtown, there was only one Viper for photo-op and we were the only Viper owner there. The other cars to be driven were: Caliber SRT-4, Jeep SRT-8, 300C SRT-8, Charger SRT-8 and Challenger SRT-8. We wore our NY/CT Viper Club t-shirts :) ENJOY...our day was rainy, but do-able. HAVE FUN most of all!~!~!
~juli

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, with the SRT Track Experience we did in NJ/Englishtown, there was only one Viper for photo-op and we were the only Viper owner there. The other cars to be driven were: Caliber SRT-4, Jeep SRT-8, 300C SRT-8, Charger SRT-8 and Challenger SRT-8. We wore our NY/CT Viper Club t-shirts :) ENJOY...our day was rainy, but do-able. HAVE FUN most of all!~!~!
~juli

My son will like the SRT4 Caliber as he already has one....thks for the heads up on car availablity.....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son will like the SRT4 Caliber as he already has one....thks for the heads up on car availablity.....

Cool, enjoy and have fun! Don't forget your USP Port for your future video--insert into all the cars you drive! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave