Horrible weather but drove anyway

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured the tittle may get you to look. So after the last couple days of the weather being bad with some rain here and there (I know you feel sorry for me :D) I decided to make up for it today and go on a cruise. So I met up with some F-Body folks that are military and stationed out here. We started out with some a TA, firebird, camaro's, and a SRT Jeep. Some of the guys have some highly modified F-bodies. The TA was more than 500rwhp, and two of the camaro's more than 400. All of the guys were really cool. We started out in Honolulu and drove North to the north shore. We stopped at a few places on the way. Well here are some pictures that I took but I wish they would turn out better. I am not that good at taking pictures. One of the other guys also took a bunch of pictures so I am waiting to get them from him. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me feel a little warmer just looking at the photo's.:sun:
Love the stance with the Eibach's.:2tu:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and I will be coming to the islands April 22 for a couple of weeks, I WANT to see your Viper in person, that is one mean looking ride. A couple months away but hopefully we can hook up.
We come every year and stay in the house right behind Teds Bakery, it's the brown house on the hillside. Commanding views of the everything and an awesome house.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and I will be coming to the islands April 22 for a couple of weeks, I WANT to see your Viper in person, that is one mean looking ride. A couple months away but hopefully we can hook up.
We come every year and stay in the house right behind Teds Bakery, it's the brown house on the hillside. Commanding views of the everything and an awesome house.
Sounds like a plan. Message me again when it is getting closer. We will have to set up a cruise. I am sure we can get a 2001 ACR and a Red 2003 to join us as well. It would call for some fun times on the Island. :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I never had this HUGE urge to go to HI until I saw these pics and realised there is HI with Vipers and opther SRT's there as well!;)

Nice pics!:2tu:

Robert

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Message me again when it is getting closer. We will have to set up a cruise. I am sure we can get a 2001 ACR and a Red 2003 to join us as well. It would call for some fun times on the Island. :drive:

Got a hold of that other Sapphire Blue one? I have been looking for that guy for a while now...and haven't caught him.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a hold of that other Sapphire Blue one? I have been looking for that guy for a while now...and haven't caught him.
Nope have not gotten ahold of that one yet. Just saw it that one time. I was talking about yours but I must of gotten your year wrong :(

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm I may have to check out lunch there today if the weather holds up. So far so good but you never know when it is going to rain here.