Hotel info for Tony Armour's BBQ on July 31st

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those planning on attending the BBQ at Tony and Sharon Armour's house on July 31st, here's the hotel information. This is the same host hotel as we have used the past few years.

Hampton Inn
1000 Market St
Dalton, GA 30720
706-226-4333

Group rate is $85.00/night. You must reference this confirmation # when making reservations-81645898. These rooms have 2 double beds. If you prefer 1 king size bed, please specify this when making the reservation.

LMK if you have any questions! See you there!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You kind sir.....tell Chad thanks too :D

Anybody that wants to go in on Friday, let me know and we'll hang out/dinner/beverages, etc :2tu::2tu::2tu:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a blast! I just bought a house and will be closing at the end of the month. I am hoping to make it work!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dinner for Saturday night will be at the historic Chattanooga ChooChoo complex. More specifically the restaurant name at the ChooChoo is the "Station House" They have singing servers. One of them is a friend of mine...all can sing well.......my friend sang at my daughters wedding as well as several other events for us.

Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel | Station House Restaurant
Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel | Restaurants and Attractions | Historic Hotels

Working on something else too....car related very near the ChooChoo.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S0RRY WE WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS YEAR' i HAD Chron's SURGERY HERE IN Mindon Hospital IN mINDON,lOUISIANA last sunday WHILE TRAVELING ,an am still in here.It has really been pure PAIN;;;;; wE HAD PLANNED TO BE THERE THIS YEAR. pLEASE FORGIVE US AND i AM SURE yOU WILL ALL HAVE A GREAT tIME. Happy Vipering... Yes, my surgery was on the 4th of July.....Have Fun!

Roy & Renea

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, Hope you're feeling better soon. I'll be back from the Middle East the end of August for about 30 days. Maybe we can cruise around if you're doing better by then. I like the new Viper by the way--and look forward to seeing you and Renea in it...until then, jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave