Hotel info!!!!!!!!!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can somebody PLEASE tell me where or what hotel will be?! I am trying to book now and am tired of waiting. Thank you.....................:omg:

:D :D

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they have those details finalized yet. I'm sure they are hard at work putting something great together though. :)

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, who will be watching your kids during all the driving events? At VOI 11 there was zero time for resting. Busy, busy schedule. For example, the group photo with our cars was at 7:30 and 30 miles from the hotel. Now I like kids as much as the next person (well maybe not) but this could be stressful for you?

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We bring a family member (soon to be recent college grad) who likes cash. It works well for everyone. She's come to a few Viper events... and is bummed she's not getting a full-sized one for a graduation gift. She's been given a few hot wheels ones so far, and it's just not the same.

We couldn't make the last VOI because all our traveling baby-sitters were still in school and couldn't take the time to watch the kids during the school year. This year the first one graduates!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the previous VOI's had kid sitting services provided by the facilities where you could leave your children for a fee.

VOI's are really a difficult event to make kid friendly. With racing venues, alcohol served, the opportunity for blue conversations to be overheard, and the generally hectic frenzy provided by the attendees.

VOI's are often not scheduled when school is out, as many family vacations are slotted for those times.

It is understood that some families may wish to attend with their children, but it is really pretty hard to accomodate them at a VOI type event.

When VOI was held at Disneyworld in Orlando, you would see more kids, as the venue was better situated for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave