Houston Coffee and Cars this Saturday....anyone going???

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They announced the new location of Houston C&C this month at Vintage Park which is on the north side of Houston. If anyone wants to roll up there I'm down like we did a few months ago. It starts at 8 so I would leave about 7 to get a spot. Let me know what you think. Here is the announcement from facebook.

Wes

Get ready for another day of amazing machines and incredible people! Houston C&C will take place this Saturday morning at the gorgeous venue that is Vintage Park. We have been warmly welcomed and the managers and tenants at this venue are excited to host our gathering. This new venue offers the same atmosphere, look and feel as Uptown Park but with a much larger space and incredible atmosphere. We are expecting great weather, the perfect formula for a fantastic turnout!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wes,

Let me see how my weekend starts to unfold and I'll get back to you. Sounds like fun, where on the North side is it ..... Spring?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hopefully the usual morons will be able to refrain from doing burnouts after the car show.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its still in Houston but its 249 and louetta..so its about 40 miles away but I don't mind a drive..that's the point of having these cars.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going to be able to make it. I thought I heard it was going to be back in the Galleria area.:dunno:

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They were going to put it back in the Galleria area but it's been tuff to find a spot with the number of cars they have now. Just ***** it's not a central location for everyone but oh well. If it's nice weather I'll be going for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62