how about this for Nick?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to thinking..if we got 100 bucks from thirty vca guys this could be Nicks to relax in between viper repairs being the tech that he is..

http://www.corbin.com/furniture/viper.shtml

Blue/white Gts would be the one for sure being his dads favorite color.. although we could ask Scott!

Adam

WHOS IN!

<font color="red">
Vipermad placed the following info here 2/1:

So far we have (31)

adam96
BIGBADCJ
Moundir
1TONY1 (negotiating) :)
DrRoof
Casey
Yellow Fever
NascarDave
2kviper
Ulysses
ab
jerryc
GCHDEALER
RedGTS
ChoiceViper
Snake Bitten
BADASP
Final GTS
Go Fast For Life
Edmonton GTS (x2)
Rollin4
Brad00GTS
mntngts99
Vic
Hockeysnake
Vipermad
venomguy585
96 R/T 10
SapphireGTS
V10 MOJO
Jay Herbert

Now....I might have missed one or two, so just post a note if I did. :) I am going to go over these again to make sure I didn't leave anyone out. </font>

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be in too, But just thinking, $3,000 is a lot of money and maybe Nick would rather have the cash. To buy the car? Just wondering, if you raise $3k could you raise $30k.

Mean while I'm stiiiiiiiiiiiill thinking.................

2000 GTS Steel Grey
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&amp;N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver ignition key, ACR 5 point harnesses.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in too

But some thoughts arise when thinking of spending $3k.
Might be tough to get 30 people together.
Can you call the Company and tell them what's going on, maybe they can help out.
What else is possible for Nick for $3k? Many first thoughts were Diecast cars, etc. So we might want to get 2-3 options together and then pic from them.

Just some ideas! I do think the Corbin Viper Chair is AWESOME! :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the other thread.
Viper Leather Jacket would be cool too. Easier to get that money together, if 30 people can be put together!

Keep Nick in your prayers! That's the best gift! :2tu:

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the father of two little girls, this whole unfortunate situation with Nick and his family has really been gnawing at my gut. So, I am in for $100.00.

However, I really like Andrew/USPWR's idea of giving the money to Nick's Family. Possibly starting a fund in Nick's name to help offset Nick's medical costs.

If you guys REALLY have your heart set on the couch (which would not be my first choice), I would be willing to help offset the cost. What the hell, the super charger has waited this long, it can wait a little longer.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys your generosity overwhelms me and is very much appreciated,as far as the cash goes we have very good health insurance so that is covered,our concerns at this point is his spirits, as that can be the most important part of the recovery process.I saw that couch and could see Nicks smile, as anyone that knows him knows how quiet he is but has that smile that brightens a room,we havent seen much of that lately especially after this last setback,we try to tell him how lucky he was but he just looks at the string of wires and tubes attached to him and sighs.As close as we can get to the couch would be fantastic and i will make up the difference.Please don't think that we are asking for handouts but knowing that a portion of this came from the community that means so much to him would go a long ways to his road to recovery.Lately every time an event comes up something has prohibited us from coming,now with the nationals a week away not to mention less than 30 minutes away,he is really bummed(for lack of a better word)Thanks again everyone

Scott

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread, I'm in as well. Based on Scott's post, let's keep this thread at the top for a couple more days and see where we are, then figure out where to send the money.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys your generosity overwhelms me and is very much appreciated,as far as the cash goes we have very good health insurance so that is covered,our concerns at this point is his spirits, as that can be the most important part of the recovery process.I saw that couch and could see Nicks smile, as anyone that knows him knows how quiet he is but has that smile that brightens a room,we havent seen much of that lately especially after this last setback,we try to tell him how lucky he was but he just looks at the string of wires and tubes attached to him and sighs.As close as we can get to the couch would be fantastic and i will make up the difference.Please don't think that we are asking for handouts but knowing that a portion of this came from the community that means so much to him would go a long ways to his road to recovery.Lately every time an event comes up something has prohibited us from coming,now with the nationals a week away not to mention less than 30 minutes away,he is really bummed(for lack of a better word)Thanks again everyone

Okay guys then as Scott so eloquently sad the couch would be a big pick me up..so I will wait till Monday till see our final head count and then order it..at that time I will ask for the money...

Adam
Scott

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were on our way up..Count seems to be seventeen so far..we'll wait till sunday night for more

Okay guys..The couch it is...Ill speak to scott and the couch co. after the bowl on sunday I'll give details..

PS..Its funny but I have never been apart of a club be it a car club where you can resolve issues or get things done so quickly and efficiently. YOU GUYS ARE ALL WONDERFUL, GOD BLESS!

Adam

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth