how large are you collections?

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, let's see....... I'm looking at 7 large display cases filling most of two large rooms..... last time I counted there were something like 350 different diecast, models, etc., but that was a year ago. I have most everything ever made that's been universally available, but I know some other fanatics like me that have some REAL rare ones that I don't, and maybe vice-versa. Of course, there's also the 20+ boxes of "duplicates" filling an extra storage bedroom. If those count.... then probably way over a 1,000 pieces total. But then, there are also the dozens and dozens of virtually every Viper poster ever made lining the walls, with many still in the tube. Also can't forget my 15' magazine rack containing every magazine since the 89 show car that's had Viper on the cover..... along with most every Hennessey, SVSi, TNT, and all other tuner's catalogs saved just for "history". Maurice probably has me and everybody else beat because he's got some RARE VCA stuff acquired through club service in the past that the rest of us will never have. Still, a few rooms in my house probably COULD be classified as a "shrine". All that said.... I think the thing that sort of tops it all off are the dozens of trophies and awards garnered along the way stacked everywhere. Makes the place kinda showy!
You must be registered for see images
Sure glad I'm not a fanatic though!