How many?

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious how many Illinois guys regularly look at this forum. Post any response to get counted.

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I been on VCA forum for years and i didn't know this was here:dunno: i would just go right to the SRT10 forum. So now i know it is here:bonker: i check it often. I don't post much due to being a bad speller:brick:

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually asked for this here so those of us on the VCA had a place to post about IL events

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys-
My husband and I joined the IL-VCA last year. Even though my screen name says Adam & Angela- I, Angela, usually only post. I look at this forum on a regular basis.

Take Care,
Angela

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For as many IL VCA members as there are, it seems that not many post on these boards.

It'd be cool to do an early eventing cruise. Hit a drive up diner or something.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wastntim,

Excellent idea. I need to get my windows fixed and I am game. I hope to be at the dyno day on Sat!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For as many IL VCA members as there are, it seems that not many post on these boards.

It'd be cool to do an early eventing cruise. Hit a drive up diner or something.

Rob
central IL??? We have several members here we do get together and cruise some maybe we can meet up cruise together.
Rob

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys and gals, my other club, the Chicagoland SRT Club has regular meets every Weds night in Westchester at Pauls Pizza. Paul is the mayor, and we have the parking lot to ourselves. Any of you are welcome to come hang out with us. Its from about 9PM to whenever. Usually 11-12. We will be startinga bean bag tourney sometime soon. We are always there, weather permitting.

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm one of the central IL guys. I watch this board, but do not post much because most stuff is Chicago based. I am not complaining because I do understand numbers... :)

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cruise????? you guys want to do it on a friday night ? sat morning - evening or on a sunday.....? let me know and i will set something up if you want...:drive:

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruise????? you guys want to do it on a friday night ? sat morning - evening or on a sunday.....? let me know and i will set something up if you want...:drive:

A friday or Saturday night would be cool for a cruise, nothing spectacular or incredibly long, just hit a local car show and a drive up or something, hang around talk some trash and head home. :2tu:

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we have a cruise night here in roselle every friday night and it starts this fri? we could all meet up some were and grab a bite to eat then go there? since the cruise is close to me we could meet some place closer to you guys then cruise down here

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
we have a cruise night here in roselle every friday night and it starts this fri? we could all meet up some were and grab a bite to eat then go there? since the cruise is close to me we could meet some place closer to you guys then cruise down here

I'm up for it. Are you going to put the plan together and let us know?

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will do it.Let me know were you all live and i can figure out a place to meet. what friday? this one or another one. next friday i will be out of town so any one after that. looks like this friday is going to be a nice one. Let me know my office # 630-894-5888

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
This Friday or next - either is fine by me. I live in Schaumburg [near schaumburg and meacham intersection] and don't mind driving anywhere we plan on meeting. Figured we could post it here since others are showing interest in joining as well.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be at gingerman too this friday. Another friday would be fine. Let us know. Also, so you guys know, Lombard is going to start having their cruise nights on Saturdays. We usually try to go to most of them, it is a very big event.

Angie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave