How many?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in St. Joseph, MI and I think this place is dead.....glad to see only 90 minutes away there is life.

Regards,
Aaron

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's interesting about the IL club, and I've always noticed this - it's never changed... They're not very active on the boards. In fact most of the folks who are regulars to events, rarely hit the boards at all. But the numbers and synergy of the group is darn near unbeievable. They participate in everything and they are DIE HARD. I just have to keep the emails coming since they never check for news here!!!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See you tonight. I will be Viperless though.

Alex, I completely agree with what you posted above. At least speaking for myself and a few others, some of the events are tough for us with young kids, bc we have activities with our kids: t-ball on sat and soccer on monday weds and Sunday. Cruises in the early eve on a Friday night are cool or sat afternoon. I really wanted to attend the past cruise(s), dyno day and a track day but the schedule just has not lined up. Be patient with us we'll get there! :)

At a minimum I will be at VOI!!! :)

Last edited:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patience is our virtue. No worries, though I'm glad you made it down for the meeting! Very cool. We gave lots of thought to the schedule this year. I think it's among the best we've had. But of course tough to get everyone to fit in with the plan, other priorities will always be there!

And yes Rob, I think I need to do a quick edit. Only problem is that the longest day event starts in 8 hours and I'm still in Illinois. It's an all nighter, no sleep, and I'm jumping in the car to drive 4 hours to get down there by 7:00pm. I'm sure I won't look my best!!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Def a great schedule this year! Totally agree! Good luck today. Check your PM's when you return on sunday night!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456