How much does living in Florida suck?

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by Snakize, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Snakize

Snakize Enthusiast

I'd like to live somewhere warm and sunny. Florida seems like obvious choice, but so many parts of it look bland, run-down, poorly planned...very New Jersey-ish. The handful of nicer sections seem dominated by old farts waiting to die, as such, nothing ever going on in those parts. Can anyone suggest to me some nice parts of FL to consider, not on the panhandle, not in a major city, and not in a geriatric ward? Paved roads & continued activity after 8pm a plus.

2. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

i like florida but dont love it there. I took a good look at moving there recently and SC is way better IMO. but SE florida has warmer/better winters..

3. Snakize

Snakize Enthusiast

And FL has the best beaches in the US. What do you think is better about SC?

4. GRANGER73

GRANGER73 Viper Owner

SC can be like an oven. Great state but choose carefully.

5. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

taxes, the people are much nicer, the much more laid back attitudes, brick homes look better than stucco, the food (in my opinion) but like granger said SC can be hot/humid as a mofo depending on what part of the state, charleston is near the ocean so its not as bad IMO

but yeah, those beaches are hard to beat and more golf courses in florida.

6. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Check out Prescott AZ average year round temp is 69 f in the day time, has 4 mild seasons, in summer 80s in the day 60s at night winter 60s day 30s at night, and the best part no liberal democrat ass [email protected]&$! :usa2:

Snakize and ViperJeff like this.