How to post pictures?

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
I, I can't even register on the photo site to get some pictures into storage. It keeps coming back telling me that I can't have anything but letters and numbers in my name! However, I have a dash in my sig, and it won't accept that. Help!

Reaction score
VPRVENM97, thanks, it used to be easier, lol

Those wheels will available at your Dodge dealer, not released yet. No part numbers as of 10 days ago.

TONY, get to work, lol, never got a response about the MK email, thanks, email him please. I know your plate is full.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VPRVENM97, thanks, it used to be easier, lol

Those wheels will available at your Dodge dealer, not released yet. No part numbers as of 10 days ago.

Gary,

I agree, it used to be much easier. Whatcha gonna do, its called progress. :D

Thanks for the info on the wheels. That's one of the best looking wheels for the Viper I've seen yet. Any idea how much they're gonna cost? Hopefully the Dodge IRS department won't levy too much of a ViperTax on them. :D

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't get anything but a "hand" on any pictures, thumbnail or otherwise. How do you access the info to post pictures? And why can't we just right click, copy and post like we always did? This is progress??

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sonny,

You can get the properties from the thumbnails in your gallery. You should be able to get the properties by right clicking on the thumbnails. Then place the url for that image between the image tags replacing the word "thumb" with the word "med" as described in my post above. It's a pain but it should work. So far its the only way I can figure to get around not being able to right click on the full size image. Good luck! :cool:

Test
292calendar-lg-car-med.jpg
2922003-07-18_0112virvip-med.jpg
2922003-07-18_0063virvip-med.jpg

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I tried again and still had no luck. Could you type out for me exactly what appears between the image tags for one of the above images - I am still missing something.

Thanks,

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. The problem I still have is that I continue to get a "hand" when I run the curser over a thumbnail. "Properties" is not available. Any thoughts? I tried a couple of different ways to substitute a different picture such as "23MO" and it hasn't worked. If you could try that one and type out the tag line it might make more sense to me.

Thanks again,

[image]http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/29223MO-med.jpg [/image]

292calendar-lg-car-med.jpg

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm stumped! :confused: When I go to your gallery and pass the cursor over one of the thumbnails I get the hand. If I right click, I can get the properties. Now if I left click and enlarge one of the images then I'm unable to get properties from any of the thumbnails below the large image. Try going to the thumbnail page of you gallery and right click on the thumbnails without enlarging any of the images. Once you enlarge any of the images it prevents you from getting properties from even the thumbnails.

Click HERE to go to your gallery. Don't enlarge any of the images. Keep it a thumbnail page and right click on a thumbnail and see if you can get properties.

I agree this whole thing should be much simpler but maybe that's their way of keeping people from copying images.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

I can't get the "properties" to the images in my gallery. When I move the cursor over the image, the cursor turns from an arrow to a hand. When I right click, I don't get the window with the "properties" like I do with the images above. This hasn't been a problem in the past. Has something changed recently?

I am heading to a white (sandy) Christmas in Key West in a matter of minutes. Yes...the software changed. I'll see if MP can change that since not being able to right click is a new thing. :)

I know that we're talking holidays, vacations, etc., but the above was posted on 12/19/03. It's now February. I right clicked on all 121 images in my gallery and all showed the "hand" with no access to "properties" so I couldn't use the tag line to post a picture. I appreciate your help Dave, but how about it Tony??

Reaction score
You New England peole...sheeesh!!!! :)

Just kidding. This should be sorted in the next update of the software, should be very soon I've been told. I do apologize for the delay, and while I can't fix it right this second....I am sending you (the New England area) a warm front so you can drive your Vipers and leave me alone! :) (I do hope you got at least a chuckle out of that!!)

I do understand your frustration, seriously now, and apologize, seriously.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm jealous of your latitude. The winter we're having this year has left us pretty cranky so a warm front would be quite therapeutic at this point. It would be great to be able to take the snow tires off the GTS!

Thanks,

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Replying to myself, hope someone can give me the scoop,

obviously from the last thread i sent it did include a picture that i postred in the gallery images section but I guess my question is how do I post and point to what I bleive you guys call the avatr picture.

I notice under most posts there is a picture and if you click on the properties it is stored on the forums/avatar/full/ xxxx.jpg files,
how do i get a jpg there ? and how do i get the post to show up under the user name when posting, I checked the profiles on line and most folks have their image tied to their profile as well, how is this done ?

thanks in advance from a new member just fishing around.

thanks

jim
461a010-thumb.jpg

Reaction score
Replying to myself, hope someone can give me the scoop,

obviously from the last thread i sent it did include a picture that i postred in the gallery images section but I guess my question is how do I post and point to what I bleive you guys call the avatr picture.

I notice under most posts there is a picture and if you click on the properties it is stored on the forums/avatar/full/ xxxx.jpg files,
how do i get a jpg there ? and how do i get the post to show up under the user name when posting, I checked the profiles on line and most folks have their image tied to their profile as well, how is this done ?

thanks in advance from a new member just fishing around.

thanks

jim
461a010-med.jpg

I'll fix you up. :)

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I just checked back and you got me hooked up.

thanks, looks cool, hope to get new rims this summer and get some new shots.

thanks again,

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trying to post a pic, is this right? must not be since the pic isn't there hahaa (I am blonde, ok?)

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/509/9456viper1-med.jpg[image]