How was the Car Control Event ??

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great event. About 50 cars turned out, and everyone seemed to have a blast. The rain/drizzle didn't come until the very end so everybody got a chance to try out all 4 of the stations. Dan and Cathy outdid themselves again:2tu: The SoCal site seems to be having some quirks, so hopefully we will be able to access it later to see all of Lance's photos.

I personally found out that I'm a natural at the drag strip:idea:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob,
Pictures are now up on my site New Page 1
The event was sold out and everyone had a great time, plus we actually learned a whole bunch through hands on experience.

It ***** that you are always working on Saturdays.....all work and no play.... :nono:

If you haven't talked to Armen yet, well as you can see by his smile that he was having a great time SMOKIN' his tires !!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi lance,
Wendy and Armen came over for dinner that night,he told me (same smile still) that he destroyed his tires that weekend. Thanks for the pictures.
Robert

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn't the only one who "destroyed" their tires.
Eddie had on an old set of runflats that he wanted to burn up...and did. Down to the cords.
Big problem is that his replacement tires didn't get delivered, so his car is still sitting idle.

Kobi also went home on cords, but he had spare tires.

As a side note....the guys that burned up their tires did so in "extra-curricular" playing and not a direct result from the drills that were setup in the clinic.

Take care and we'll see you soon,
Lance

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a side note....the guys that burned up their tires did so in "extra-circular" playing and not a direct result from the drills that were setup in the clinic.

Take care and we'll see you soon,
Lance

There, fixed it for you:lmao:

That skid pad module was not nice on tires. Glad I only went around once!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62