HPR tomorrow with ACR

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there on 9/26. Have fun, it's a great track, but watch the 2 blind turns when you crest the hill. They take some getting used to.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a fun track, and the blind turns make it even more interesting. I like the elevation changes and charging down and back up those gullies. It's fun to use 2nd gear some, and power on slides. It will be awesome when they get some nice FIA style curbing in. I'm glad Colo has a decent track, since I am moving back soon.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed on all your points. Especially the curbing and some closer gasoline stations. We have 7 Vipers signed for next Saturday. Should be fun. We'll put some heat on the ZR1, although at this altitude, the supercharger in the ZR1 really gives it an edge powering out of the corners.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could be there for the fun. If anyone has an ACR they can DEFINATELY beat the ZR1. i HAVE SOME TIPS (which you might already know). I can also share some vid. Let me know if interested.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the ACR owner won't make this one. I"ll be all Gen2s.
If you have HPR video, post it on YouTube or somewhere. Always interested in seeing different vantage points.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456