I am giving up ******* girls forever

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So about 6 weeks or so ago I starting dating a ******* girl. nothing to serious but fairly regularly. it all started when she got her boobs done and I went to comfort her.

as time went on I found out she has a spoiled rich guy ex-boyfriend who drives a silver gallardo. I know this cause he followed me almost all the way to my house from her apartment one night about 20 miles. this idiot was trying to tail me without being seen (staying far back, hiding behind larger cars etc.) in a gallardo!
well I did my best mafia moves and lost him after driving him in circles for about 15 minutes.

as time went on I started to get less interested in this girl. she was hot but very jealous, very moody, and called me 8 million times a day. a couple weeks ago I called her and said I think we should chill for a while. she flipped out. screaming, crying, (I am a sucker for women that cry) but mostly because she was quite a bit younger than me and as time went on I realized we didn't have that much in common (out of the bedroom).

so I started dating a woman my own age, still beautiful (she looks like a twin, albeit slightly older version, of the blonde in the black top in chads avatar) but we have a lot more in common.

last night we went out to dinner and afterwords she wants to go dancing. well there is only one real Miami style club in Naples so off we go. it also happens to be the one the ******* girls hang out in frequently. even though my ex-******* friend usually works late on Saturdays I went along with my new girls request for some fun. I did however let her know that one of my ex gf hangs out there sometimes. she says no big deal.

5 seconds after we walk into the club we run into Diana (the ex) she is super pissed, a little buzzed and of Spanish decent (need I say more). she just lets loose, starts screaming, making a big scene, how could you leave me for this old blonde *****, etc.
my new gf Cathy, just shrugged it off and ignored it. (later on she told me she wanted to hit her with her spike heel). after about 10 minutes of ranting and raving her girlfriends drag her away.

right after that her lambo driving ex boyfriend shows up and starts getting in my face about "doing" his ex girlfriend. finally in my best,most under control manner I said "son I haven't been dating her for 2 weeks now so get lost". he scurries away toward the other side of the club never to be seen again.

tonight me and my girl have a nice dinner and head over to the beach to watch the sunset.
we had a great time, beautiful evening the whole bit. as we start driving away I start to feel the viper shake and smell rubber burning. ***. I have a flat rear tire. so there we are dressed to kill on the side of the road with a flat. I get out, put the mini spare on and notice a big freaking piece of limestone as sharp as a needle stuck in my tire.

now in Florida lots of time they use crushed limestone in parking lots, driveways etc. so I really didn't think too much of it, even though the restaurant and beach we went to both have paved parking areas.

about an hour ago I get a call from a friend of mine he says "Jeff I thought you quit dating Diana" I said I did why? he says "well I saw her down the beach tonight walking past your car" what? "yeah I saw your car you were parked next to a SILVER LAMBO !

Coincidence, I doubt it but I have no real proof.

that is why I am going to quit dating ******* girls forever.

Chad, I hope you have better luck than I did.

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never a dull moment when you mess with ******* girls is it? That REALLY blows about them slashing your tire though. Did you see my thread about the new ******* girl I've got my sights on and worrying about my ex-gf/******* girl going for my tires? Reading this thread doesn't make me feel any safer. If his Lambo should get keyed next time you see it, I'll tell the cops we were together at Odyssey the whole time :D

Good luck with the new chick (we need pics of this one too, BTW) and if you want to email directions to this club where the ******* girls hang out, I'll save them for when I make my return to FL :)

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not just ******* girls...its girls in general, they're all crazy

Yup, that fact coupled with a jealous ex boyfriend will make for some pretty stupid crap to happen. Oh the "drama":rolleyes:

In any case, good luck with everything that's going on and getting the tire fixed!

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Correct, all women are crazy. It's just what level of craziness can a someone handle is the question.

Correction: some girls are crazy. Some guys are crazy, too. Case in point: stalker ex boyfriend.:D

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think an even trade for her popping your tire would be to pop one of her inplants... and of course I am just joking. LOL And yes young girls these days are trouble.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that lambo needs to get a sharp peice of limestone stuck in his tire very shortly... I'm grieving for you. :rip: :deadplace:

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a measure of craziness that I have come to describe as a woman's PFP. That is short for "propensity for psycho-ness". A level one is a girl who can take just about anything short of you sleeping with her best friend before she flips out. A level 10 is a girl who, when you ask "How are you?", she explodes with something along the lines of "How am I supposed to be? Are you banging one of my friends behind my back? Is there something you're not telling me? What do you mean by that? Do you really care how I am or are you just trying to be polite? I hate you, you bastard!"

Generally speaking, a girl's ranking of 1 to 10 on looks directly coincides with her PFP. The hotter the girl, the higher the PFP.

As an aside, runflats and/or a can of fix-a-flat should be standard equipment for anyone dating a ******'s girl.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a measure of craziness that I have come to describe as a woman's PFP. That is short for "propensity for psycho-ness". A level one is a girl who can take just about anything short of you sleeping with her best friend before she flips out. A level 10 is a girl who, when you ask "How are you?", she explodes with something along the lines of "How am I supposed to be? Are you banging one of my friends behind my back? Is there something you're not telling me? What do you mean by that? Do you really care how I am or are you just trying to be polite? I hate you, you bastard!"

Generally speaking, a girl's ranking of 1 to 10 on looks directly coincides with her PFP. The hotter the girl, the higher the PFP.

Nicely explained and very true.

As an aside, runflats and/or a can of fix-a-flat should be standard equipment for anyone dating a ******'s girl.

When I 1st read that, I was thinking you were talking about in case an implant starts leaking :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even begin to tell you how much revenge would be coming his way if this happened to me. Id take that kind of thing really seriously...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the pfp description. It looks like I am not the only one to have run the gamut on different types of women. I was brought up with a great respect for women. always open doors, let the woman walk on the inside of the sidewalk, pull out a chair for a woman, stand when one comes into the room etc.
I enjoy being a gentleman.
almost always,except like the time I saw the reflection of a woman walking up behind me while I was walking into the hospital going to work one day. being as it is the right thing to do I stepped aside, held the door open for her and she turns to me and says "I'm not some helpless *****, I can open the door for myself". It took every ounce of restraint to keep me from slamming it right back into her.

what really killed me about the ex- ******* girl is that she could be so nice yet unpredictable from moment to moment and not in a good way. About 4 weeks ago I was at a friends house watching the first episode of "married with children" In it Al says to Steve "don't you just love it when she looks at you and says WHAT ARE YOU THINKING then AL says WELL IF I WANTED YOU TO KNOW I WOULD BE TALKING" 2 seconds later Marcy and peg walk into the room and Marcy says to Steve "i demand to know what you are are doing up at night when I go to bed, are you having fun without me?" Steve says " oh just thinking" and Marcy says " what are you thinking about" and then the words almost slipped out of Steve's mouth "well if I wanted you to know i would be----------" smartly he stopped himself.

I had a very similar conversation with the ex one night after we got into a discussion because one of the other ******* girls was a little friendly towards me one night at her apartment. I was completely respectful, even though this girl was flirting with me and I told her, right in front of the ex, that I was very happy with my girlfriend. I even grabbed a hold of her and laid a big kiss on her to drive the point home.
well I guess that wasn't good enough cause 2 days later we are discussing it again over and over. and she says to me " are you still thinking of her? I demand to know what you're thinking". So seeing as I was a little ********** that she was bringing this up I just blurted it out "well if I wanted you to know I would be talking".
I am pretty sure that was the beginning of the end of that relationship.

the tire was not fixable, this piece of limestone was about 2 inches wide and shaped like an arrow head.

the club is called "SWAY" it is located on route 41 east (tamiami trail) about 2 miles east of downtown Naples. be prepared, lots of hot women of all ages but the drinks are Miami priced $5.00/ beer $7.50 for mixed etc.

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PFP- I finally found the answer that I have been seeking.....exactly to the point right on description. I knew the basic concept but needed the exact medical term. One thing though, the scale only goes to 10??????
My ex was hot and what a pain in the ass.. like owning a 80's vintage Jaquar, awsome to look at and drive but a complete pain in the ass. She easily exceeded the 10 scale many times.. I couldnt even set an empty glass down correctly.
My medical terms of ***, DMS, and *** coinsides perfectly. ***-pre menstral DMS- during menstral and ***- post menstral.. it was great.. left about 4-6 days of "normal".

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ALL of us are crazy! That's why we're here! Some of us are just less crazy than others, lol.

MY EX-wife was Manic Depressive/Bi-polar. 12 years ago while she was trying to punch me in the face (about 50 times) she called the cops (after actually hitting my face with the phone and told them that while she was punching me I slapped her. Off to jail I go. 6 months before the cops dropped charges! She lied about me slapping her. PIA read ex-wife.

Once during an arguement she was doing dishes. All of a sudden she started screaming and turned around with a 10" butcher knife raised. I did actually have to punch her or get stabbed. She was our(as a couple) worst enemy. After the divorce I found out that she'd been doing anyone that would give it to her (yes an STD).

So stop whining! Feel bad about your tire, but my ex backed her car into my 3 month old ZX11 just for fun, she wasn't even really mad then. During the Divorce she sold my 8sec full chassis race car for $2,000!!! Then she burned my garage down with$100,000 worth of tools. It cost me everything to get rid of her $435,000 ... and it was worth it.

Too many stories. You gotta be married to really know what Hell can be. In a way I was lucky. I've heard a few Alcoholic and druggie stories that ended badly (worse than mine).

Now, I've got more than I had before her, a highly moddified Viper and a good wife (no paper).

Ted

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(some) Women are nuts. If you can find a sane one, chain her down and don't let her go.

My ex is still stalking me, albeit electronically now. Never date an Italian princess. You'd think I would have had common sense enough to realize that in the first place, but something about a 5'10" buxom blonde with blue eyes... I was defenseless. The scary part is that the training session I am in Oregon for has a girl who looks like her older, shorter cousin sitting across from me all day.

I hope you don't have any more bad luck over the ******* situation. Why do they always go for the car?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never date an Italian princess. You'd think I would have had common sense enough to realize that in the first place, but something about a 5'10" buxom blonde with blue eyes... I was defenseless.

:needpics:

The scary part is that the training session I am in Oregon for has a girl who looks like her older, shorter cousin sitting across from me all day.

:needpics: :D

I hope you don't have any more bad luck over the ******* situation. Why do they always go for the car?

Because women are the most cold hearted species walking the face of the planet and they know that a man's car is usually his pride and joy.

Don't jack up the Gallardo.
Chad's dad didn't do anything to ya.
:D

My dad is dating a FL ******* girl and driving a Gallardo? Go dad! Thats not gonna make mom too happy, but she'll be getting 1/2 a Gallardo in the divorce (thats like what, a Ferrari 355?) :lmao:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the club is called "SWAY" it is located on route 41 east (tamiami trail) about 2 miles east of downtown Naples. be prepared, lots of hot women of all ages but the drinks are Miami priced $5.00/ beer $7.50 for mixed etc.

hahaha... that is CHEAP!! Come party out in California once in a while.... you could buy a car every year with the prices of a good time out here!! :cool:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad is dating a FL ******* girl and driving a Gallardo? Go dad! Thats not gonna make mom too happy, but she'll be getting 1/2 a Gallardo in the divorce (thats like what, a Ferrari 355?) :lmao:
Oops. Sorry. I thought the crazy boyfriend's name was Chad.
I forgot that "Chad" here means "127-page thread full of pics of ******* girls around my car". :D

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So about 6 weeks or so ago I starting dating a ******* girl. nothing to serious but fairly regularly. it all started when she got her boobs done and I went to comfort her.

as time went on I found out she has a spoiled rich guy ex-boyfriend who drives a silver gallardo. I know this cause he followed me almost all the way to my house from her apartment one night about 20 miles. this idiot was trying to tail me without being seen (staying far back, hiding behind larger cars etc.) in a gallardo!
well I did my best mafia moves and lost him after driving him in circles for about 15 minutes.

as time went on I started to get less interested in this girl. she was hot but very jealous, very moody, and called me 8 million times a day. a couple weeks ago I called her and said I think we should chill for a while. she flipped out. screaming, crying, (I am a sucker for women that cry) but mostly because she was quite a bit younger than me and as time went on I realized we didn't have that much in common (out of the bedroom).

so I started dating a woman my own age, still beautiful (she looks like a twin, albeit slightly older version, of the blonde in the black top in chads avatar) but we have a lot more in common.

last night we went out to dinner and afterwords she wants to go dancing. well there is only one real Miami style club in Naples so off we go. it also happens to be the one the ******* girls hang out in frequently. even though my ex-******* friend usually works late on Saturdays I went along with my new girls request for some fun. I did however let her know that one of my ex gf hangs out there sometimes. she says no big deal.

5 seconds after we walk into the club we run into Diana (the ex) she is super pissed, a little buzzed and of Spanish decent (need I say more). she just lets loose, starts screaming, making a big scene, how could you leave me for this old blonde *****, etc.
my new gf Cathy, just shrugged it off and ignored it. (later on she told me she wanted to hit her with her spike heel). after about 10 minutes of ranting and raving her girlfriends drag her away.

right after that her lambo driving ex boyfriend shows up and starts getting in my face about "doing" his ex girlfriend. finally in my best,most under control manner I said "son I haven't been dating her for 2 weeks now so get lost". he scurries away toward the other side of the club never to be seen again.

tonight me and my girl have a nice dinner and head over to the beach to watch the sunset.
we had a great time, beautiful evening the whole bit. as we start driving away I start to feel the viper shake and smell rubber burning. ***. I have a flat rear tire. so there we are dressed to kill on the side of the road with a flat. I get out, put the mini spare on and notice a big freaking piece of limestone as sharp as a needle stuck in my tire.

now in Florida lots of time they use crushed limestone in parking lots, driveways etc. so I really didn't think too much of it, even though the restaurant and beach we went to both have paved parking areas.

about an hour ago I get a call from a friend of mine he says "Jeff I thought you quit dating Diana" I said I did why? he says "well I saw her down the beach tonight walking past your car" what? "yeah I saw your car you were parked next to a SILVER LAMBO !

Coincidence, I doubt it but I have no real proof.

that is why I am going to quit dating ******* girls forever.

Chad, I hope you have better luck than I did.

What ******* are you going to? I'm down at my condo in Naples and frequent the local ******* about once to twice a week. What ******* should I be avoiding ? :bolt:

btw, was that your black gen 2 with the hardtop at the Watermark a couple of weeks ago? if so, it was looking great !

Scott

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops. Sorry. I thought the crazy boyfriend's name was Chad.
I forgot that "Chad" here means "127-page thread full of pics of ******* girls around my car". :D

And don't you forget it! ;) :D Kinda sad though, I don't guess my dad is the ******* girl dating player I thought he was and mom's not getting a Ferrari F355. Oh well, she can't drive a manual transmission anyway :rolaugh:

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
The ******* I am talking about is located on pineridge road right next to the harley dealer.

that was my car at the watermark grille. the 4 brothers that own the watermark (the malo brothers) all are viper fanatics from way back. they have all traded in vipers on 08 vipers. 2 have received them (black, red ) 2 are waiting on delivery (ssg and I think viper orange). the local dodge dealer is telling them anytime now.

frequent the establishment have a nice meal and introduce yourself to them, they are great people.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHH, ******* girls, the wanna be ***** dancers (and some actually make the move to REAL money and drugs) but there is also REAL trouble to date. Thats a wild story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960