i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pricing

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by VIPER D, Jun 19, 2014.

1. VIPER D

VIPER D Viper Owner

I was thinking of selling my viper and wanted some input on pricing below are just a few of the mods:

2004 with about 6500 miles mamba #74
    twin turbo conversion by RSI with fuel system
    race cats
    aluminum fly wheel and spec clutch
    water meth sys
    asanti hub centric wheels with Pirelli tires
    moton club sport susp with springs
    4 point harness seat belts
    data logging blue tooth wideband
    line lock
    shift light
    roll bar in chrome
    hid fogs
    dodge gps radio
    extra set of ssr lightweight wheels and bfg drag tires (street legal)
    and a ton of other small things like gauges etc...

miscpics003.jpg DSC_0065.jpg motons installed engine.jpg

2. VIPER D

VIPER D Viper Owner

Re: i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pri

what do you guys think a trade value would be towards an excavator or another vehicle from a private individual.

thanks

3. Tiago

Tiago Viper Owner

Re: i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pri

stock motor or built?

4. Flexx91

Flexx91 Viper Owner

You can very easily get trade value yourself by taking it to a dealership and having it appraised or calling a dealership such as Woodhouse or Tomball to get a rough trade value based on your description of the car. You will not get a realistic value for your mods if you decide to trade the car to a dealership. You are better off removing the mods and selling them if you still have the stock parts to reinstall - that's if the money you'll eventually get from them is worth your time and effort or if you have to pay someone to remove and reinstall them for you. Since your car is extensively modded, you are better off selling it to a private individual if you are not time constrained.

5. CWhiteRun

CWhiteRun Has Left the Room!

Post up the dyno sheet.

6. Vital Velocity

Vital Velocity Viper Owner

Love those wheels!

7. VIPER D

VIPER D Viper Owner

the motor is mostly stock. I was considering trading for an excavator or skidsteer ect....... so I was wondering what a trade value would be towards equipment. has anyone used the classifieds here and was wondering on the cost and exposure vs ebay.

thanks in advance also i know someone was tring to reach me my box was full its easier to call me directly 914-490-9433 thanks

8. Vital Velocity

Vital Velocity Viper Owner

Are those 20's or 19's?

9. redtanrt10

redtanrt10 Viper Owner

Ask the folks on viper alley if you want pricing help on your viper, lot's more knowledge on twin-turbo's over there.

Might want to reach out to Todd at A&C, he might be a buyer, and he can help you market values.

post it here for sale as well as voa and the alley, but definately go to ebay, much more exposure for an add there. Good luck, Mike

10. VIPER D

VIPER D Viper Owner

They are 19 front 20 rear

11. VIPER D

VIPER D Viper Owner

Thanks mike