I couldn't start my RT/10 tonight..

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...the car looks like some sort of huge beast protecting the little cat...too funny!

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's 3 of them, and they are sticking close to the mother. They visit from a farmer's barn out back. I think the mother likes to bring them over from the barn because we put out food for her, the mother was really skinny at one time 6 months ago or so obviously now in good shape.

I just opened the house door last night to garage the car and they scattered under the cars, they eventually ran back to mommy and made their way back to the barn.

b&I the last thing I want is that many cats!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's 3 of them, and they are sticking close to the mother. They visit from a farmer's barn out back. I think the mother likes to bring them over from the barn because we put out food for her, the mother was really skinny at one time 6 months ago or so obviously now in good shape.

I just opened the house door last night to garage the car and they scattered under the cars, they eventually ran back to mommy and made their way back to the barn.

b&I the last thing I want is that many cats!

You live near a barn??? You don't have to drive that car on DIRT do you??? :nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang