I cudnt wait JonB, u had this comin ....

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You see, it's all a matter of respect and trust. I got my car back from a local alignment place today after getting it lined up and set up for my track event next week. The guy told me I better check my rotors cause they looked cracked. SH*T !!! So yes sir, those rear rotors, which used to be on my front b4 i did my brake upgrade and moved them to the rear, are shot ! So what am I to do ? I called a local place keeping my fingers and toes crossed, but figured they wouldn't have anything. I called the Wizard, all in an attempt to not go for loads on shipping, but Big Chuck didn't have them in stock. I called JonB, and not only was he able to find a pair, but got them out overnight as I requested. To bad they were the wrong ones, but hey, it was a misunderstanding with me talking about switching rotors front - back - this - that ...no wonder.

And STILL JONB came through ! The guy scrambled, corrected the order, and got me out the rotors I needed. Should I have waited to get the rotors in my hand b4 posting this? Maybe, but that's where I say it's all a matter of respect and trust. I respect Jon's efforts, and trust his abilities.

You guys need something ..... Call Jon B.

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't let Jon fool ya on that "overnight shipping". That's all a bunch of baloney he feeds ya so you think he really went the extra mile to get them to you quickly. HA!! He just steps into his de-molecular atomizer and when your not looking he shows up on your doorstep and drops your goodies off. He's a tricky one!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You could indeed JINX the effort by applauding too soon! The UPS Gods could get angry...
Since this project began at 230pm, the fact that all your data was here 10+ times (thanks) made it dooable.

Glad we could help...we even have a full rotor set on the shelf at Chuck's.....but of course they are SRTs.

I hope they came as promised, within 18 hours of order, and THANKS for the very kind words....

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They arrived Next Day Air SAVER, which had me sweating a little, lol, but those are some nice looking rotors ! Took everything apart just now, cleaned everything down as I always do, calipers on the bench, will assemble all in the morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave