I finally found a childrens car seat that fits a Viper seat... absoletely perfect.

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried every car seat/booster seat in my city. NOTHING could fit the narrow seat. Every seat had a portion of hard plastic that would damage the leather and side bolsters etc etc etc

I stumbled across a new car booster seat called a Bubble Bum. It is an inflatable car seat. It has NO hard plastics. It fits perfectly into the bottom of the viper seat. It does not touch the sides of the seat or the bolsters.

Because it is inflatable, it cant possibly damage anything. It also deflates to be extremely small. Perfect for traveling.

http://www.bubblebum.co/us/booster-seat/

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I finally found a childrens car seat that fits a Viper seat... absoletely perfect

Thanks for posting this. I was putting a mat under mine to avoid damaging the seat. The mat helps distribute the load.

OP
OP
V

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I finally found a childrens car seat that fits a Viper seat... absoletely perfect

i bought two of these "bubble bums" ... i plan to use them in mexico etc when we travel as well. They are so small when deflated...takes up small luggage space.

They are AWESOME. Here is a pic of them installed....

OP
OP
V

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I cant get the picture to upload..... i will try again later

OP
OP
V

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i simply cant upload picture files. Sorry i cant upload. I dont really understand what the problem is