I forged wheel GROUP BUY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Special Group Buys' started by iforgeddealer, Apr 20, 2008.

1. iforgeddealer

iforgeddealer Viper Owner

Hey Everyone, I have deposits on the way from a couple people already (THANKS)
    For anyone in the group buy that hasn't contacted me yet please feel free to call me @ 865-640-2227 or email me at [email protected]
    Thanks everyone for the orders! The builds will start upon the receipt of all deposits. Build time is scheduled for 8 to 9 weeks currently. Figure on appx.1 week for shipping. (depending on your zip code)
    Best regards,
    Matt

2. iforgeddealer

Hey Guys! I have received 3 deposits already THANKS!!! Everyone else PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME as to not make these guys or yourselves wait any longer to get the builds started!!

Best regards,
    Matt 865-640-2227

3. cheryl mccally

cheryl mccally VCA Member - South

I need a set of 18 Forgelines for slicks on the track. I have a set of 20/19 Forgelines that are almost new. Anyone want to trade or?

4. iforgeddealer

Hey guys, Here's the list of commited buyers with a PAID confirmation beside the names of those who have already sent their deposits. PLEASE get the deposits to me asap to avoid further delay on the builds.
    Thanks Matt

1.dave6666
    2.City
    3.Sleekride PAID
    4.Looki
    5.Limit[/i]
    6.michaeltedone PAID
    7.Gabe PAID

5. Limit

Limit Viper Owner

My check will be coming shortly.. just got your email with the addy.

6. dave6666

dave6666 Enthusiast

What's the point in paying if the list does not have 10 names?

7. gsav69

gsav69 Viper Owner

I believe, as per Matt, that there is something like a $50 difference between the 7 and 10 set order price. Check with him to be sure!

He also mentioned some local interest which may increase the sets closer to 10.

8. gsav69

gsav69 Viper Owner

I was right. Just found this in earlier post. Don't let 50 bucks keep you from a beautiful set of wheels, and more importantly, don't let 50 bucks delay our group buy! HAHAHAHA. At the rate we're going, I may get these just in time to park the car for the winter!

9. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 Viper Owner

So you wanted to copy my wheels don't you? ;)

Hint: Wawa at 2am :D

10. gsav69

gsav69 Viper Owner

BWAHAHAHAHA....you know this! How was your trip to FL?

I'm kind of copying. I'm going with a 20" x 20" combo...classic 2, polished with chrome lips but i went 5" lips in the rear!I've been so confused with wheels for so long. Not seeing too many silver/blue gts' with rims made it tough to decide style and color. Almost went anthracite or hyper black but decided on chrome!

Keep me in the loop of any events and let me know if you're going to be in north nj any time soon.

gabe

11. gsav69

gsav69 Viper Owner

For those of you who committed to the group buy, I spoke with Matt and was wondering when I should be expecting my wheels and was told that the order hasn't even been placed due to people not sending in their money as committed. If there's only 7 people we're talking about A $50 difference. I CANNOT imagine anyone would decline to purchase a set of wheels for $50 bucks. I can only hope that everyone who committed to buying the wheels intends on sending their money in ASAP. Matt is going out of his way and offering a good deal. I'd also be somewhat concerned about a price increase coming matt's way due to cost of aluminum. You can buy them now or pay more in the future.

Just my 2 cents PLUS, I'd love to get my rims some time this year!

g

12. Limit

Limit Viper Owner

I sent in my check yesterday!

13. michaeltedone

michaeltedone Viper Owner

Matt, have you made contact with the remaining committed buyers?

In order to avoid any additional delays or confusion, we need to know who is going to follow through and who is not.

To those who have not yet sent payment, please let us know one way or another so we can plan accordingly.

14. iforgeddealer

Hey guys, I'm still waiting on a few deposits:confused: PLEASE be kind to your fellow members and get the orders in to me so we can get these things on your cars:D You may contact me anytime at 865-640-2227 to discuss wheel choice and payments. Thanks
    Matt

15. Red Snake

Red Snake Viper Owner

I don't have a dog in this fight, BUT...........

Maybe you could go ahead and get the one's under production for those who have already paid. Then if everyone doesn't pay you could collect the extra $50 prior to delivery.

That way those who paid you already wouldn't have to wait around so long.:dunno:

16. iforgeddealer

Feel free to read ALL OF MY POSTS;) The details were spelled out rather well:dunno: Pay special attention to the diff. in price between 5 buyers vs. 10 buyers and remember we ended up with 7 commitments but I worked to offer within 50 bucks even though we missed the mark by 3. BTW would you like to order a set as well? I'll still extend the original offer to you!?!

17. gsav69

gsav69 Viper Owner

Hey Matt. Some dude a while back on the alley asked if you were accepting noobs to the goup buy. Maybe you can reach out to him as well.

It's annoying to have to wait but by the same token, it's a decent sized purchase and tough decision for most I'm sure! I would just hope that those who committed are committed.

g

18. Red Snake

Red Snake Viper Owner

Thanks for the offer. Maybe someday I'll be able to purchase a set. Right now my Hawaiian vacation is killing my mod money. :eater:

19. iforgeddealer

Well guys I have placed the order as of today!!!!but with a total of only 4paid deposits:( To those who have paid I'm truly sorry that I waited this long only to not get deposits from those who signed up:confused: I'm going to do everything in my power to keep the price where it is, but I'm afraid it is still going to cost us a little more considering now we're not even at 5 orders:mad:
    1.dave6666
    2.City
    3.Sleekride PAID
    4.Looki
    5.Limit[/i] PAID
    6.michaeltedone PAID
    7.Gabe PAID

20. CitySnake

CitySnake Enthusiast

I've advised Matt that I couldn't wait any more (it had been 2 months) and already went with a set of Mopar wheels which I'm painting. I'll see if I can dig up some others.