I hate this new message board

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the old board as well but this is the main Viper site and has a lot of good info so I will always come here.

Along with this board you should check out www.btrviper.com. It doesn't yet get as much traffic, but it's in the same format as the old board. I doubt they'll mind me giving a shameless plug since Tom advertises on this site.

SCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...While I'm sure a lot of effort went into this board I think the old one was better...

It was easier and quicker to go through all the daily posts...

I used to visit the old board 3 to 4 times a day and I read pretty much all the posts each day...Here I only seem to glance at a few a day...

jim93rt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try to give us old board people a button to click that will show the posts for 1 or 2 days in the old style. it doesn't have to look like the old board, just the posts and replies in a user friendly format. i've been looking in and alot of the old board posters are gone. whats that tell the new people when a new format comes along you won't care about them either. remember what we like about our vipers is the old fasioned theory of BIG MOTORS and rear wheel drive. if we wanted techno new crap we would buy a Honda.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960