I just got my first Viper!

JJS555

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all:

I just picked up my first Viper--a 2008 coupe in Venom Red with white stripes/black interior. I am absolutely obsessed with it!!! My Dad had a 1994 RT10 and a 1996 GTS so I've been around these things my whole life. There really isn't anything that even comes close to a Viper! What a car!!!

Jonathan

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like father like son! :2tu:

Wow... who knew vipers would be around so long as to sound like a chevy/ford commercial? :lmao2:
Welcome to the VCA!
Mike

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. Be prepared to find yourself drawn to the garage just to stare at it. LOL. Be carefull and learn your car before romping on it. Congrats on the viper.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Venom with White Stripes a lot. Plain Venom is ok, but add the white stripes and it really sets it off. Congrats! I just got my first one two weeks ago as well, so I know the feeling!

Derek

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your first Viper!! I've had mine for 8 months now. When I come home from working for 3 weeks out of state, it still feels like the first time I saw it! Hopefully you enjoy yours for a long time!

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I as well just got my '06. Its been a lot of fun in the 4 months I've had it. Its hard to resist putting a million miles on it and driving it everywhere!

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! Have had my Viper since April and have been loving it, I'm sure you will too!

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine about a month now and when I first got it I thought the exhaust sounded great the power was unbelievable and then I joined this Forum now all I think about 3500$ exhaust system ( dam Belanger) and 6000$ HRE wheels and tires,take my advise do not hang around here we are all infected , Sorry I wondered off about expensive carbon fiber parts!

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine about a month now and when I first got it I thought the exhaust sounded great the power was unbelievable and then I joined this Forum now all I think about 3500$ exhaust system ( dam Belanger) and 6000$ HRE wheels and tires,take my advise do not hang around here we are all infected , Sorry I wondered off about expensive carbon fiber parts!

Don't forget the $10,000 Paxton that I want after 1 month of ownership, and the $5000 Moton suspension.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAH! I am in the same boat.

Pre-ownership - "man, thats a lot of HP, and is just an awesome overall package. No way I'm going to nneed to touch that thing for a long time!"
Now - "So I just got some new wheels for my Viper, and this winter I'm planning on doing the blablablab and lablablablabla and then if I can swing it maybe some blablabla"

I've banned myself from clicking "classifieds" on the top link bar!!!

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like the Venom Red. I almost bought a 2008 Vert in that color. It's definitely nicer in the sun than in pictures, and the white stripes really add the contrast. I guess some people think its not '****' enough, or too 'luxury' of a color.

So where are the pics?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper