I made it on EBAY!!!!!

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
If today was actually about 14 months from now I'd buy it now. I can't be sure of the name...I need to make some calls to be certain, before I put my foot in my mouth. I can vouch that the VIN is right, though.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I am looking into this. I just spoke with a GREAT friend in WA, and this is a car we know. It is advertised, though, as if the person is NOT a true Viper person. The wing is said to be a "R" style (meaning the GTS/R), when it is not. And on the private web page it says the car was bought from a "very prominent gentleman in Las Vegas and obviously money was no object with him". Now....if that is the case...this was AFTER it was owned by someone in WA. I could be wrong...it has happened...ONCE!! :)

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ad is hilarious. "Rare" blue and white 96 GTS (the only color offered that year). 3500$ Autoform wing that sells for 1800$ paint matched. "Straight tubes"!

Definitely not from a Viper guy.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, but a great price on a blue and white striped 96. If the was happening in April, I would have had my second Viper. Great deal.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Rare" blue and white 96 GTS (the only color offered that year).

The "rare" '96 GTS was the three that were white with blue stripes. One of them belongs to a friend of ours.

Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets