I remember September 11th.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the day my friend, Kevin Braken, a NYC firefighter, was killed when the World Trade Center South tower collapsed on him. I'll never forget you bro.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove my Viper Slowly today around the Motorway (freeway) to a car show, had an American flag on a window pole attached to the Viper. Many people were driving past the car and taking photos, then when I came off the motorway onto the smaller roads I came across a Bicycle road race. There were a bunch of cyclists stopped by the side of the road having a break, when they saw the viper with the flag they all applauded and gave the thumbs up.

I felt quite emotional today thinking about those people who lost their lives that day. The day it happened I was working in a empty house with no TV but I did have a radio, a friend called me and said "turn on the radio, the worlds gone mad" Ive never forgotten those words :(

Mark UK

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the day my friend, Kevin Braken, a NYC firefighter, was killed when the World Trade Center South tower collapsed on him. I'll never forget you bro.
Sorry for your loss and ours. Obviously he is a hero.

Drove my Viper Slowly today around the Motorway (freeway) to a car show, had an American flag on a window pole attached to the Viper. Many people were driving past the car and taking photos, then when I came off the motorway onto the smaller roads I came across a Bicycle road race. There were a bunch of cyclists stopped by the side of the road having a break, when they saw the viper with the flag they all applauded and gave the thumbs up.

I felt quite emotional today thinking about those people who lost their lives that day. The day it happened I was working in a empty house with no TV but I did have a radio, a friend called me and said "turn on the radio, the worlds gone mad" Ive never forgotten those words :(

Mark UK
Thanks for flying the flag like that. I'm sure you touched more people today than you'll ever know. It's refreshing to see the other parts of the world anguish with us here in the states. Sometimes I think we are looking at it as an attack on us when really it's an attack on freedom everywhere.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, my flag I fly out front of my home means something even more special today, I'm just glad Osama died like the coward ***** he is hiding behind a woman :usa:

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though it is three weeks since the post was started, I read this thread and had to add a comment. It is so hard to think about this event in history but whenever you think about it, you have to think about all of the innocent people who are no longer with us because of the acts of cowardice that occurred that day. Whenever I read anything about this atrocity, it never fails to make my eyes water. :usa: