I sent a PM to the VCA President and his response was!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow

how dare someone say ill get back to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same putz from VA....lol....read the thread over there.
He couldn't understand why he wasnt a club member anymore just because he didn't pay his yearly dues.
Mensa. Not.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! The nerve of some people :omg: Why just today I went to the store and the clerk said "I'll be with you in just a moment" I'm like ***? I was so pissed!!! My ******* were all in a *** and I whined about it like a lil bittch on their Facebook page :(

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

At least you guys out there can get a new bumper sticker now. "azvipermike, making Viper owners in Peoria, AZ look like ***** since July, 2011."

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, you must understand that this job is entirely volunteer. It's not like he is getting paid to do this. People have 9-5's, family, kids, etc. I had something that I wanted to talk to Marv about and he said can I get in touch with you next week? I said..No problem. We just need to be patient with these folks. What was your question? Perhaps I can try and answer it.DId you try the national VP? Maybe he could help.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get back to you next week! Wow Marv do you really think that you and your staff are that almighty? Oh well i guess this goes to show how far the VCA has fallen in the car world! Stay tuned Arizona as a new Viper community is coming to you!

You're a ******-****. :rolaugh:

So you really think anybody and everybody needs to drop what they are doing and address your concerns that instant?! Sell your car and buy a Corvette, you will fit in nicely there..........................................................:crazy2::crazy2:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if Marv had a death in the family or something that prevents him from thinking out your question and providing you the info you request? Would it have been better to not respond? :(

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect, you may well have a legitimate gripe....but before you go public with your complaint can't you give him an opportunity to respond to your PM? With most volunteer positions he is probably overworked and underpaid; not to mention time spent on full time employment and family.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a small number of users/enthusiasts/owners/members/whatever on this site that just gripe my effing ass. They ***** and moan about every little freakin' thing that goes on with regards to this site and the club in general.

LOG OFF THIS SITE...GO OUTSIDE INTO THE SUNLIGHT...GET THE F OVER IT!!!!

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's and your answer are enough for me to realize that the Viper community really is everythingi was warned it would be. Have a great day.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, now that was all interesting... :eater:

I want more drama, please... It's just starting to get good. :eater:

(Honey, grab me a beer and some more popcorn)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to start up your own club, just start up your own club.

Trying to disparage the existing club to server your own selfish needs is very apparent here.

The VCA has accomplished some very great things. It is perhaps the best marque club going.

Trying to rabble rouse to gain your own personal attention is obviously very self serving.

Marv has been an active, hard working, and dedicated Viper proponent for over 10 years.

You are barking up the wrong tree here.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's and your answer are enough for me to realize that the Viper community really is everythingi was warned it would be. Have a great day.

I just read this thread (After the initial post was deleted.) It appears that I have been insulted by a guy that I've never had the opportunity to meet. I saw your car recently at a local show but no one was around at the time. I guess that I should not bother introducing myself ? I always thought that the Viper guys that I have met have been great. Each and every one of them.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did nothing to diminish the VCA as I know there are some outstanding individuals on here. In fact I read hundreds of post over the years before I got my Viper. I had a legitimate complaint and used the pm process and email 3 times over last few weeks and no reply's. So when you do not get the answer you are looking for you then do the next step and get their attention. I know there are many awesome groups on here like the SO Cal group I met and others I have exchanged posts with. But if you look at some of the reply's to my thread you are amazed at how immature some people are.

I wanted to see how professional this forum was but you get the same reply's here as I would expect from a rival site that is the apitimy of childish pranks and teenage drama.

I wanted to show a certain affiliated organization that this would be the same reply's I got from my local group that I tried to belong to.

I hope I have not fended anyone and the ones who did not reply which are many shows there are some mature people who value opinion and are grown up enough to see both sides of every story.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim I would love to meet you and I have not insulted anyone. I expressed my dislike for the orginization of the Arizona VCA and actually said I liked those that I actually met. My email was turned ideways telling members that I only liked some which couldn't be farther from the truth. But when you use a mass email system you have to talk in generalization ecause I did not meet every Arizona member. I only dislike one person who was rude in his reply's. But based on that Arizona members legal troubeled background which s public record I was not surprised.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if you look at some of the reply's to my thread you are amazed at how immature some people are.

I wanted to see how professional this forum was but you get the same reply's here as I would expect from a rival site that is the apitimy of childish pranks and teenage drama. .

I suspect those that you are talking about are the same ones that are on the other site. Yes, I am surprised at the level of immaturity that some people have in the other forum and sometimes this one; but, its the internet, and many people do not consider that traditional face-to-face social rules apply. I suspect most of the "characters" would be good people to have as friends/aquaintances in real life. Maybe not.

I don't have any knowledge about the drama you are having with the local club. It sounds like the typical he said - she said, and the truth is somewhere in the middle with misunderstanding a typical factor. I never watched soap operas, so, real life ones don't get my attention either.

I will stop and say hello, next time I see your car at a show, unless someone else gets to me first (in person) and convinces me that you are an @$$ in real life. You are one of the Viper community after all! LOL !!!

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect those that you are talking about are the same ones that are on the other site. Yes, I am surprised at the level of immaturity that some people have in the other forum and sometimes this one; but, its the internet, and many people do not consider that traditional face-to-face social rules apply. I suspect most of the "characters" would be good people to have as friends/aquaintances in real life. Maybe not.

I don't have any knowledge about the drama you are having with the local club. It sounds like the typical he said - she said, and the truth is somewhere in the middle with misunderstanding a typical factor. I never watched soap operas, so, real life ones don't get my attention either.

I will stop and say hello, next time I see your car at a show, unless someone else gets to me first (in person) and convinces me that you are an @$$ in real life. You are one of the Viper community after all! LOL !!!

Far from an a$$ in real life. I am outgoing and always one to help. I enjoy cars as much as anyone and will do anything for a friend. I am a firm believer n calling a spade a spade and have eaten my fair share of crow during my challenges. I just like to express my opinion and always listen to both sides of a story before casting a stone.
Hope to meet you and see your Viper as well.

MODERATOR EDIT: Sorry, we're not going to let you promote non VCA events in the middle of this thread. Mention of your alternate event removed.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far from an a$$ in real life. I am outgoing and always one to help. I enjoy cars as much as anyone and will do anything for a friend. I am a firm believer n calling a spade a spade and have eaten my fair share of crow during my challenges. I just like to express my opinion and always listen to both sides of a story before casting a stone.

As good of a person you may be, it does make any difference when you come on a board as a newbie and insult or trash a well known and liked member of the Viper community. If you would have said something like "trying to get in touch with the AZ Chapter President" you would have gotten a lot more help. But you came on with an arrogant attitude showing little respect for the man.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm asking this in all sincerity... exactly what is the problem? Your original post on the thread you started here is gone ( you edited it for some reason). I've read what you posted at VA. Just let us know what you are wanting. Maybe this can be solved and if you wish to do so, become a VCA member again.

VCA Regional Presidents and their Board of Directors, VCA Board Members, and the backbone of the VCA... the VCA members themselves, work tirelessly to make the VCA experience a good one if not a GREAT one.

Sure, I've had a few bad experiences here and there over the years, who hasn't. But the friendships I've made over the last 10 years have overshadowed any of the few bad incidences I've had.

I had my Viper years before I joined the club. Never knew their was a club. Bought my Viper because I love what the car represents, and I've always driven Chryslers my whole life. Actually had tears running down my face when I drove it home.

As much as I like my Viper, if I had to make a choice between my Viper or my Viper friends. There would be no choice. The car would be gone.

Before you ditch the club over one incident or misunderstanding, lets try and fix this if we can.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I trashed no one. I merely stated a fact! Trashing would be another level that might upset most! I have the ability to list some ghosts's of people's past but i don't. I just stated a fact that i was ignored for weeks! I did not come on here divulging facts on people's past with DUI's and other law run in's or say that they were meaning less names and so forth. I spoke that i was treated without cause.

I will always take my viper over friends as i have a different outlook on life than many based on my travels. I never rely on anyone to have my back and never will. Nor do i care if anyone likes me. I have only one mission on earth and that is to raise my children to be the best they can be!! Is there any greater purpose? Being in a Viper club could be fun but if not it's not the end of the world as the car is just the same as any car out there made of steel,plastic,leather and so forth. It's just a car and nothing else!

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My main issue was two things. The inability to communicate with the Arizona chapter. No active forum and the only 2 locations on Facebook or here on VCA are non existent when it comes to a club. I raised a thread about helping to start a forum but was ignored. They use a yahoo mass email that is way out of tune with today's times.
The other thing i was disappointed in was the lack of upkeep on the do it yourself page as many pictures are gone. The site really has no other things to me for the money to offer for the fee.

My impression of a club and this coming from the Corvette community is there are open forum were you build relationships and communicate more than just a mass email every month or so. Doing fun things like car shows together and etc. I just do not see how a club can be viable when they post a calendar and say here are the events here is the cost and off you go.

We all have our own ideas of fun and i guess mine is very different than others. I also only erased my initial message as i really don't need to sit and read banter of childish levels from idiot's as some proved here in the above thread. I will not post anymore on the subject and will just hang out here in Arizona with the free clubs that organize cruises and events for all to enjoy.

Thanks for reading and as of yet i still have never had a VCA officer contact me over this. Thanks!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of AZVIPERMIKE's quote around the web. No insults or trashing going on, LOL:

"not cheap just don't throw away money. The Arizona group is so out dated that they have no active site with a forum to post and chat with members. They use yahoo group email to contact everyone in one shot so no real way to contact anyone one on one. The facebook page had a post last December 3 so it's just dead.The actual page on VCA is as boring as watching grass grow and has limited activity. I was only there a half year and never saw anything but sanctioned events and some dinner get togethers.

So call me cheap that's fine but better than hanging out with a bunch of garage queens who are as excting as a librairian. "
[X] Insult
[X] Trashing

"The arizona club boots me from the group!"
[ ] Paid Membership Fee
[X] Did not pay Membership Fee

"Banning a viable source of income in an economy of any sort just goes to show the simple mindedness Marv and his cronies at the VCA. I hope to run into Marv this weekend here in Arizona to personally let him know what a joke his Arizona board is and his VCA really is."
[X] Insult
[X] Trashing

"Viper Alley is full of morons and the VCA really has a lot of good people but i cannot hang out with the Arizona group as they believe the VCA is the almighty himself and will not talk to you unless you pay. I will crash every Arizona group drive along that i can to let them know i am here!"
[X] Stalking
[X] Trashing
[X] Insult]

"Sorry for the rant but the VCA especially the arizona chapter is loaded with simple minded men!"
[ ] On Meds
[X] Not On Meds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62