I sent a PM to the VCA President and his response was!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of AZVIPERMIKE's quote around the web. No insults or trashing going on, LOL:

"not cheap just don't throw away money. The Arizona group is so out dated that they have no active site with a forum to post and chat with members. They use yahoo group email to contact everyone in one shot so no real way to contact anyone one on one. The facebook page had a post last December 3 so it's just dead.The actual page on VCA is as boring as watching grass grow and has limited activity. I was only there a half year and never saw anything but sanctioned events and some dinner get togethers.

So call me cheap that's fine but better than hanging out with a bunch of garage queens who are as excting as a librairian. "
[X] Insult
[X] Trashing

"The arizona club boots me from the group!"
[ ] Paid Membership Fee
[X] Did not pay Membership Fee

"Banning a viable source of income in an economy of any sort just goes to show the simple mindedness Marv and his cronies at the VCA. I hope to run into Marv this weekend here in Arizona to personally let him know what a joke his Arizona board is and his VCA really is."
[X] Insult
[X] Trashing

"Viper Alley is full of morons and the VCA really has a lot of good people but i cannot hang out with the Arizona group as they believe the VCA is the almighty himself and will not talk to you unless you pay. I will crash every Arizona group drive along that i can to let them know i am here!"
[X] Stalking
[X] Trashing
[X] Insult]

"Sorry for the rant but the VCA especially the arizona chapter is loaded with simple minded men!"
[ ] On Meds
[X] Not On Meds

Total pwnage of AZZmike....

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
azvipermike:

"I emailed the Az group to tell them i would not be back and it was nice to meet them. Wow they started bashing me and sending me ****ty emails. There are a few internet tough guys on the AZ group that will some day meet this ex special forces tough guy and they better bring a big keyboard with them."
[ ] Not a Poser
[X] Poser

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right I Said those thing and some in heat of argument. We all do and it's how I felt at the time based on the replys. We all get mad at times sure I would take a few things back but I can't so I will endure the post. But it still resolves nothing.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, yesterday I sent OP a PM to call me to discuss his issues. To this moment he has failed to respond.

He totally ignored me, and dismissed my offer to help.

*** calling kettle black indeed...

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a small number of users/enthusiasts/owners/members/whatever on this site that just gripe my effing ass. They ***** and moan about every little freakin' thing that goes on with regards to this site and the club in general.

LOG OFF THIS SITE...GO OUTSIDE INTO THE SUNLIGHT...GET THE F OVER IT!!!!
lol.................

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will always take my viper over friends as i have a different outlook on life than many based on my travels. I never rely on anyone to have my back and never will. Nor do i care if anyone likes me. I have only one mission on earth and that is to raise my children to be the best they can be!! Is there any greater purpose? Being in a Viper club could be fun but if not it's not the end of the world as the car is just the same as any car out there made of steel,plastic,leather and so forth. It's just a car and nothing else!

Hi AZVIPERMIKE, I am truly sorry that you would select a car over friends. I'm not making fun, I'm seriously sorry because that means that you experienced some bad things in your life. Apparently in your life travels you have been burned maybe many times and that is never a good thing. I have a few real good friends that I would give my car/house/savings to if they needed it. It is a shame that you do not have that type of relationship to enjoy. I confess that I actually care if people like me and it is a burden, so maybe I am jealous of you in that respect that you don't have that burden.

Well, if your one mission is to raise your children I hope that you do not pass on the same attitude about friends & people that you have. I'm not telling to how to raise your kids, but I suggest you give them the chance to enjoy the special gifts that having the type of friends I have that apparently you do not. It is a greater thing than any material possession (like a Viper). Finally, I'm just confused because your quote above the first line says you would take your Viper over friends and then the last line you say it's just a car and nothing else. Wow, that really puts friends at the bottom... Again, I am sorry that you went through something so bad that you would think this way. Here's hoping that I completely misread you post. Anyway, peace and I wish you and your family the best for the future.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets all PM the pres right now and see how many responses we get :lmao:
Not sure how many registered users / members are on this site, but lets say 10,000. If everyone PMd once a year, he would have to answer 27 messages A DAY. Sorry you didnt get the response you wanted :dunno:

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, yesterday I sent OP a PM to call me to discuss his issues. To this moment he has failed to respond.

Paul have not had a chance to call yet but will do so shortly.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi AZVIPERMIKE, I am truly sorry that you would select a car over friends. I'm not making fun, I'm seriously sorry because that means that you experienced some bad things in your life. Apparently in your life travels you have been burned maybe many times and that is never a good thing. I have a few real good friends that I would give my car/house/savings to if they needed it. It is a shame that you do not have that type of relationship to enjoy. I confess that I actually care if people like me and it is a burden, so maybe I am jealous of you in that respect that you don't have that burden.

Well, if your one mission is to raise your children I hope that you do not pass on the same attitude about friends & people that you have. I'm not telling to how to raise your kids, but I suggest you give them the chance to enjoy the special gifts that having the type of friends I have that apparently you do not. It is a greater thing than any material possession (like a Viper). Finally, I'm just confused because your quote above the first line says you would take your Viper over friends and then the last line you say it's just a car and nothing else. Wow, that really puts friends at the bottom... Again, I am sorry that you went through something so bad that you would think this way. Here's hoping that I completely misread you post. Anyway, peace and I wish you and your family the best for the future.

My take on friends is that i am not one to get close to anyone. Yes got burned twice over 30 years by friends i did give the shirt off my back to but that's a whole different story. Yes the Viper is just a car but with my experience i will take my car over my friends as i to this day do not trust just anyone.

My children are raised very outgoing and are very liked and my teenage daughter has friends at the house daily and i actually drive them every were they need to go on most weekends. They will have their own thoughts on friends and come to their own opinions on friends based on their own life experiences. Just because i think one way does not justify it to be the correct way. We are all different and have our own levels of trust! No burden in wether anyone likes you or dislikes you in my opinion. I feel those that like me will look past some of my strong opinions and stances on issues. Friends are those who find the good in you and can handle the bad. When i purchased my Viper i found many in the Corvette community here did not like me coming out on events even though i thought we were friends but i guess the car i drove was their basis for it! Oh well move forward and move on.

I am wrong on a few levels on some of my comments and i can see that now that some of the dust has cleared but most things said in jest usually are.

Thanks for the post as it was one of the more respectful responses i have seen yet.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
without picking a side I will say this, some of the coolest people I have ever met/spoke too are from this site.

When I got here I was a punk a$$ 19 year old kid who delt with every issue in life with an overhand right and a left hook, these guys embrassed me and in alot of ways had a huge impact on the person I became (not to sound like a corball)

not to mention the help with my cars.

I woulodn't walk away because of one disagreement

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Azvipermike, it is quite simple; join the club, get involved, make a difference. Anyone can volunteer to help their regional clubs, I get a lot of help from local members, they are not officers or directors, they just want to help and by doing so they shape the club. I suspect what you are really after is your 15 mins of fame, this is your chance to get everyone to pay attention to you. Prove me and other members here wrong, join the club, make something happen make a difference. You speak of your children often, what better example than to show them that you can change the World, you got get in there first though....

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paul great talking to you tonight!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with azvipermike, and guess what...he's a pretty nice guy.

Think everybody just got off on the wrong foot.

Mike wanted to be able to computer chat with our members, and talk Vipers. When he suggested a better way (to him) to set up a forum for easier use, he got some pushback from club members who did not want to change the way they did things.

Then the back and forth started, and escalated.

Nobody wanted to step back, so the exchanges started to get heated.

Think it was overblown on both sides, so maybe we can let this issue rest with nobody needing to win this reparte.

Mike is a pretty high powered guy, and runs his own business, just like many Viper owners. Got a bit defensive when club members riled at his negative comments about their club. Believe he also would have gotten defensive if club members told him how to run his own business.

No matter...water under the bridge.

Mike could be a huge asset to the club, but he would need to tone down his criticism a bit till he gets to know the members better. Nobody likes to be told what to do, or how to run their club, especially if they are doing it an an unpaid, voluntary basis. On the other hand, club members need to perhaps be a little less sensitive when meeting new members.

Not everybody can be the boss. It takes some time in grade to understands the assets and personalities that make up the club.

Marv became the target, perhaps because Mike thought he was the current Arizona chapter president. Since Marv is actually the president of the National VCA, I am sure he fielded the request, and was forwarding it to the current Arizona Chapter President. When Marv's response was not immediate, Mike probably felt he was being dissed.

Hope everyone can understand how something like this can be blown out of proportion, and perhaps there are lessions to be learned by each of the chapters, and new members alike.

So anyways....where the heck is my 2012 membership BADGE!

Car clubs are designed to bring the owners together, and to enhance the Viper Ownership Experience.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Off the topic... Hey FUELMAN, how fast is that Supercharged Challenger? HP

OK, back to the main topic.

550 rwhp, about the same torque, boosts very quickly with the fly-by wire TB. Have not gotten it to the track, suspect low low 12s, maybe high 11s with a sticky tire, will smoke 'em for a mile....

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I was far south of the border for several days. Some of which were in the Sierra Madres and more than a bit remote. Kept data roaming turned off for the most part and looked for wi-fi signals. They were few and far between and locked up tight. Found an open one, saw I had a lot of e-mails and messages but not the time online to answer them from my phone. Wanted to be considerate so I sent several quick replies that I would get back to them soon. Mike was one that I wanted to acknowledge I had gotten a message and that I was not ignoring him.

Today was 4+ hours on the phone with Region Presidents, Admin, SRT, and members planning and catching up on the great things going on and coming up in the Viper World. Good stuff and good to be home.

At least this is not the new Dart

You must be registered for see images attach

But there were some interesting Dodge Truck and parking.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, if you think the AZ region is lacking on your web experience then GET INVOLVED AND HELP THEM IMPROVE IT FOR ALL!

The officers and club reps are here to help grow and make the club a better place. Will it meet all your needs, sounds like no way with you, but you get a great web site, great publication, great natiaonal events and unheard of conections to the manufacturer. All that added up would cost much more than your dues if someone got PAID to do all it sounds like you expect.

So stop ******** and get invloved. I have not heard of too many regions that turn down HELP in making them better, and your skill set my be superior to anyone currently helping so it would be welcomed at that point.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv thanks for the reply. I was told the Arizona region prefers its method of communication and would rather use the VCA section for their posts. I can respect that and move on. Paul thanks for the phone call and maybe we will meet someday. I cannot see paying dues with the way the setup is. But I will not complain anymore. I see it ruffles slot of feathers and at least their is a lot of passion by some in their regions. I understand this is all volunteer work and kudos to those who dedicate their time. I will help the Viper community as I am forming a Arizona based non VCA we forum to communicate to the Viper people in Arizona that wish to participate or anyone else. Maybe someday It will transform into a VCA sanctioned site who knows. Thanks for all the replys.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope everything goes great for you. I came over here from the Vette community, (actually still have my '77) and have gotten nothing but positive responses and politeness. Tried Viper Alley and introduced myself in the newbies section. The first response I got was "Go F*@k yourself!" Don't see the need to visit there again. If that's what they like, more power to them. I like it here, Art

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art I agree other forum has issues. Nothing wrong with people I met on VCA nationally just trying to do something to make Arizona more active.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art I agree other forum has issues. Nothing wrong with people I met on VCA nationally just trying to do something to make Arizona more active.

Mike, as others have said.... just join the club and do your part to make it better, why re-invent the wheel. A few years back the Houston club was kind of stagnant but a few enthusiastic Viper nuts pulled things together, and now we seem to be very active. Good luck, whichever direction you choose :)

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the new improved club be charging dues?

No it would not and if we did a paid event it would be the sole responsibility of the person coming to pay their own fee. I am going to fund from my own pocket but i will have local support in time.