"I WISH I COULD E-MAIL YOU"

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
\"I WISH I COULD E-MAIL YOU\"

The biggest take-away of board benefits is the LOSS of E-mail links to posters. Especially international guys.

I am AMAZED at how often I sent more elaborate answers to folks and now I cannot. I guess I dont UNDERSTAND why this feature cannot be instantly restored? It seems like it was just instantly switched off? SWITCH IT BACK??? PLEASE??

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"I WISH I COULD E-MAIL YOU\"

Jon,
At the bottom of every post, there is a button that says "Profile". Click it and you will then be able to click on the person's email address and send a note.

Unfortunately, the way it was set up previously, the email addresses of folks showed up in your computer's browser cache and that made it a feeding ground for the Klez virus - that was one of the reasons that folks kept posting htat they were getting viruses from board members - they weren't but the virus looked for email addys inthe cache and made it look like the virus was "Sent" from them.

That and that little issue about a certain someone wanting to "harvest" the email addresses from this site for less than honorable purposes....

They are still there - one extra click, but still there....

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: \"I WISH I COULD E-MAIL YOU\"

THANKS JANNI !

That worked. If that had been explained before, I missed it, but it solves the problem. YAHOO !

Just sent Dean Word an overdue message