Identufy some rims

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

There is a commercial on TV right now featuring a great looking Black Challenger. Funny as well with the 'Stop sign' and "Left lane club'.

Question is, can anyone tell me what rims are on that Challenger ?

Black center and chrome/polished outer section of rim.

Thanks

Matt

....and Yes I know I misspelled 'Identify'....don't know how to fix it.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

There is a commercial on TV right now featuring a great looking Black Challenger. Funny as well with the 'Stop sign' and "Left lane club'.

Question is, can anyone tell me what rims are on that Challenger ?

Right now? I don't see anything with a Challenger; all I see is a Prilosec commercial. Oh, wait, there probably is only one channel in Delores, CO, LOL ! Which one do you get?

Joking aside, A little googling gets me to the following :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6OC03q7Bx4

If that's what you are talking about, maybe someone can help you out with your question.

OP
OP
C

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a matter of fact we get 4 channels in Dolores. 3 shopping channels and then Fox....so we are pretty much screwed.

So yeah....maybe I shouldn't have said 'right now' as in this very moment....more like 'these last several weeks'. I deserve getting picked on for that one.

Back to business......Yes Jim...that's the one, the commercial that is. When I click on it ....it's showing 'right now' so in a way....never mind.

Any ideas of what rims ?

Thanks

Matt

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a matter of fact we get 4 channels in Dolores. 3 shopping channels and then Fox....so we are pretty much screwed.
At least, there are some great driving roads there, paved and unpaved, at least part of the year !

Here is a screenshot to make it easier for the wheel experts:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads