If you don't take the car out today...

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have more restraint than I! Oh my god it's beautiful outside. If this "global warming" means that we have this weather year round, I won't have to debate if i'm moving south or not. See ya on the road.

- Justin.

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did my same nice-day lap when I have nothing better to do, down 495/95 -> down 395 -> Take an exit for food or friends then back home through old town... It's a nice worry free time to have the top down.

What a stress reliever!!

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got my eye on tomorrow, but we'll see already things are stacking up against me.

maybe later in the afternoon...

Last time I took it out I soooooo almost got a ticket. It was also in the afternoon / rush hour and I got on the road heading west right in the middle of a log jam. the good news is that gave me a chance to scout the usual speed traps, not that I had anything crazy in mind. I got to my turn around exit and was happy to see east bound was really light. I get on the east ramp and wouldn't you know it there is a slow pick-up ahead poking his way up the ramp. I get around him just past the merge with a simple tap on the gas ( Really, I swear! )... just as a cop is coming the other way... I look down, CRAP! then look in the side view mirror to see the cop breaking and turning off at the exit. CRAP!!! Quick math, how long does it take for him to turn around? How far does that put me ahead... Ah, crap... I slid in the right lane and just cruised on my way nice and comfortable. I'm guessing he wasn't' coming for me, but one thing is for sure. If I go out tomorrow it will be on a nice drive on a different road.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove mine to work yesterday too. Was an overall awesome ride on the Beltway. Heavy traffic, but still amazing to get the car out in this weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen