If you ever thought about Nitrous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been talking with NX about the VOI drag racing event and they are really excited about the new vipers. They are working on a kit right now for the new 2003. I am planning on placing a 20,000 order this week. With this large order, it will put me at 75,000 this year in NX products. So this means I will get a new price break. If you are interested in a NX kit, this week is the time to buy. Pre order by Thursday of this week and it is 125.00 off original price. Kit includes Warmer & Transducer which turns bottle heater on at 900 PSI and shuts off at 1100 PSI, purge kit, pressure guage, manifolds, NHRA blow down tube & pop off valve.Please email with all questions and prices.

You must be registered for see images

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Albert,
So what would the final cost be at VOI? I have the Gen I, so I think it's the 5180 for me. Do we get your assistance in installing it for the drags?
yesnod.gif

Mike

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by Albert Choubler:

"I am planning on placing a 20,000 order this week. With this large order, it will put me at 75,000 this year in NX products."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No wonder why I can't get a descent game outta you! Oh well, I guess my high score stands!
You must be registered for see images

That games harder than chess to master. But if someone had to do it, I'm glad it was me!

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Mike, We will be at VOI and will have kits available at the standard price. I can help any questions you might have, but won't be doing any installs. This will be my first vacation since the last VOI, so I need all the down time I can. LOL. I was hoping to get a booth at VOI, but the plans with the Houston Viper club fell through.

Trey, call me if you want to play. PS we are going to the track Wednesday if you guys want to play in San Antonio. My car is ready and should run in the 10's. On motor. LOL

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal and a true "Supplier Special". So off it goes to that forum. Thanks for the heads up Albert!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960