IL VCA Fall Cruise! Oct 13th - Last one for 07!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Well, it's that time! October 13th will mark the final cruise of the season!

This cruise will be a big one, over 160 miles to cover! We'll be hitting the road, cruising the coutry, crossing bridges, eating good food, doing a tasting at a winery, and and visiting an apple orchard! We've even setup a dinner to make this an all day affair!!

All the details are in the attachment below:

http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2007/2007%20Fall%20Cruise%20Itinerary.pdf

Come join us, this cruise should also have some great photo opportunities. It's our last cuirse of the year, and as always, the IL VCA will do it in style! See you there!

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats in my neck of the woods, Maybe I could met up with you guys when you make a pitstop in morrison,IL. I just drove through LeClare Sunday and they have alot of road construction going on in town, but it should be fresh pavement by Oct. 13

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Quad Cities is a great place to hold over if anyone wants to make it an overnighter. Let me know if you have any questions or need recommendations for places to stay, eat, or play. I'll try to join your group if you dont mind a guest from the Kansas City/Iowa/Nebraska region.

There is a local car show/cruise in that night in Moline at Southpark Mall from 6-9 as well. Pretty good collection of muscle cars and older hotrods.

Not exactly sure, but my rebuilt SRT Street Serpent may be done just in time for this event.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course we'd be glad to have you. If anyone else from your area is interested, let us know. It's going to be a looooong Viper caravan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187