I'll see your BS and raise you

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by ViperJeff, Jul 28, 2016.

1. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

I think you're both full of ****....

People have been restoring cars for ever, some cars get restored from practically brand new at times because people do stupid things.

2. ViperJeff

Re: Viper for sale why NO Bites??

I know I'm absolutely stunned......

A guy walks in and wants to talk about Viper's and he gets run off

What is it exactly you guys want if this is not it? Tell me, I'd really like to know what you're thinking if at all

3. steve e

steve e VCA Member - UT/AZ

When I forget to take my meds I can get hostile, He just seemed to me to have a low value for Vipers, so off with his head. Jeff I know your right I am sorry I made fun of Winstoncup , just having fun at other peoples expense:nono:

4. steve e

steve e VCA Member - UT/AZ

OK Winstoncup I guess you are not as attached to Vipers as some others, thats fine. I will keep quiet.:eater:

5. broomrider

broomrider VCA Member - Gulf States

Damn! Studio_20160729_081101.jpg :rolaugh:

6. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Sorry I don't share your utopian communistic views regarding Viper ownership. If you could keep your posts under 5000 words in the future that'd be great mkay?

7. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Attack of the Peanut Gallery!

8. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Admits the Viper is exclusive, later states that he "wishes everyone in the world owned a Viper". Heretofore, ergo, he wishes to turn the Viper into the ubiquitous Corvette. Conclusion: WinstonCupDad = Lucifer.

9. WinstonCupDad

WinstonCupDad Enthusiast

Edit: Double Post

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  10. WinstonCupDad

WinstonCupDad Enthusiast

See, Free2Go is still crying his salty tears due to being so butt hurt that he is continuously making snarky comments and jabs about what I have said without making any substantive contributions to the original discussion of this thread. Please re-read all of his Viper knowledge and PhD studies of the Dodge brand by composing such inspiring posts such as "attack of the peanut gallery" and asking users to keep their posts under a certain number of words since he cannot be bothered to read Viper content on this forum; reading is for the simple, common man, and Free2Go is one of our Viper Elites who shows the rest of the world what kind of people that the Viper Club of America stands for. Maybe it is addictive to be snarky, elitist, condescending, altruistic, and simply better than most others on this forum.

In all honesty, you can quickly identify a narcissist and sociopath when he/she continues to bully another user in multiple posts that are off topic, and do not contribute to the discussion or questions of the original thread. Evidence can be seen in his post where he talks condescendingly about Corvettes and Corvette clubs; a great car that I am thrilled that makes their owners happy. Due to my passion of the Viper, and the want for everyone to experience the Viper, he has equated me to the Devil himself; Vipers SHOULD ONLY be driven by the elite who can turn their noses up at the unfortunate b******* who do not get a chance to drive one. For some reason, Free2Go has something to prove, and he is willing to pull out the meter sticks for a measuring contest. Maybe he was made fun of his entire life until he got a Viper and felt superior? Maybe he thinks that he must bully other users in order to fit in with his other Viper buddies? Maybe he is the type of guy who MUST have the last word - so much so that after he makes the final comment, he has to comment and respond to his own post in order to dish out more material? Maybe Free2Go honestly has no use for others? I am not sure what the issue is, but his attempt at stand up as Richard Pryor makes him look more like Nancy Grace. Free2Go is a showman, and he has to show the world how great of a human being he is when compared to the rest of us.

Most of you guys are great people, and you have been so helpful in the private messages and threads around this community. Unfortunately, it is clear that unless I suck the tit and kiss the gluteus maximum of Free2Go, I will never be able to post on these message boards without the admonishment of the club's self proclaimed judge, Free2Go.

Cry those salty tears, Free2Go, because your Sodium levels are enough to make fresh water undrinkable. Much like the Dead Sea, your flowing tears are salted enough to completely allow eggs to float. May you enjoy your sea-salt ice cream, and may you be able to afford another Viper as a result of your never end salt mine. As your money accumulates, never forget to condemn those below you, try to make others feel inferior to you, and always make it known to others that you have been divinely ordained by God himself to lead proletariat Viper lovers to the promised land; a place that you will take us, but only you shall be good enough to enter. Your enlightening wisdom of wise cracks (peanut gallery and posting word limits) bring great insight into the Viper community and the Viper world. I, along with others, are sitting on the edge of our seats to hear more of your "Kings of Comedy Show" because we know the material will be Grade-A entertainment.

11. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

I believe you're over analyzing, and incorrectly using the word "altruistic". Remember, your verbosity does not equate to fact.

12. WinstonCupDad

WinstonCupDad Enthusiast

See, no substance. You are also unaware of the literary irony of using a word such as "altruistic" and the context in which it was used in your character description. No substance, folks. Mere misunderstanding of irony with literary themes. As you continue to Google the words that you do not understand, please type in the word "Satire" as well. As you are well aware, the definition will pop right up so that you can read the various definitions. For extra homework, please look up the word "irony", "literary", and "theme". It is easy, my six year old grand son knows how to Google terms too.

So, Free2Go, who are you trying to impress? What kind of statement are you trying to make? What is the point of your continuous bullying and attacks? Is your wife monitoring your posts and forcing you to stand up as a man who "doesn't take any crap from anyone?"

Why not make contributions to the original question that was asked, or add to the actual Viper discussion? Why not help the original poster sell the car, explain why he has not received any "bites" on the car, or provide constructive assistance in his goal of obtaining the latest generation of a Viper? All you have done in this entire thread is attempt to derail the discussion (you succeeded), cause discourse in the community (you succeeded), crack jokes (the jury is still out on this one), and try to bully other users (you succeeded). Your only contribution to this entire thread is stating that you wanted to trade your lawn mower for the original poster's Viper. Why do you post here? Is this the only place in your life that you can "speak your mind" without the fear of getting your ass beaten? It sounds like this could be the actual reason.

It's like your entire shtick on this website is to quickly jump into a thread, make a snarky wise crack at the expense of the original poster, another user, a car, or some aspect of another person's life, and then stick around to sprinkle more throughout the discussions. You think that you are funny, you think that you are a comedian, and you take pride in the fact that you believe that you are Viper Club ash-hole (voice of Sean Connery needed here).

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  13. ViperJeff

damn, your making me work

14. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

You said, and I quote: "Maybe it is addictive to be snarky, elitist, condescending, altruistic, and simply better than most others on this forum." You used an antonym amongst synonyms.....oops. If it will make things easier, you may suck my teet or kiss my gluteus maximus via pm. The song "I can't stand losing" by the Police comes to mind.

15. ZYellow01RT

ZYellow01RT Viper Owner

You two guys (?) are friggin' amusing.

Carry on.

[​IMG]

Free2go__________________WinstonCupDad

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  16. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Damn that is so money.

17. broomrider

Oh my!! That's pretty good! :lmao:.

18. WinstonCupDad

WinstonCupDad Enthusiast

186oq5.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  19. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Is everybody seeing this? I got ten thousand words and a meme.

20. Peter K.

Peter K. Viper Owner

Lol, how about I make it clearer. If I were to buy a 94 or 95, I would want the tan interior over the gray. If I look back at all the cars I've owned since, let's say, the 90's.....almost all had grey interior.
    As far as my "guessing", let's meet back here in a few years and reflect :)
    If you are lost at my 1st guess which is very realistic, " I am guessing the $20-30k cars will be 45k-60k before you know it.", we'll come find you and guide you back.

21. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

And on your sixth post, you challenge Master Granger...the GenI Jedi

Attached Files:

22. GRANGER73

GRANGER73 Viper Owner

Clearly your previous post (below) on the features of the '92 validates your extensive knowledge.

"If you search the forum, the info is there. In a nutshell: soft top is a vinyl material for 92 and early 93, Viper is printed on the calipers, antennas on the car, no outside door handles, no a/c (usually later installed), different paint on the wheels for 92 and early 93. Oil cap printing is different than later gen1's, Slightly different shade or texture of red on valve covers. Different hood brackets I think. And there's more but I'm still having my first cup of coffee and not thinking straight yet"

23. Peter K.

Peter K. Viper Owner

It maybe my 6th post but Jedi Granger, be it here or on other forums, contributed greatly to my first thread after entering the Gen1 Viper world. I retained the info he provided.
    I challenge nobody, only try to contribute. We have 3 1992's and an 01 GTS (plus many other marques). Hopefully, I can offer something when asked.

24. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Personally handcrafted memes at 3:30 a.m. Thousands of words dedicated to my honor, with a touch of ignorance disguised as "literary ironic themes". My work here is done.

25. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

My advice to the OP: drop the price $15k, in six months drop it another $3k. When you sell it for $20k, take $15k and pay towards revolving debt then finance a 2017 ACR for six years with no money down. With the remaining $5k, up your life insurance policy to one million and use the remaining $2k to free dive with Great White Sharks in the murky waters off the coast of the Farrallon Islands.

26. WinstonCupDad

WinstonCupDad Enthusiast

Really rich; as usual, asking the original poster to swim with Great Whites in murkey waters while not taking seriously the problem of the original poster's question. Typical Free2Go. Typical. You cannot even force yourself to write a serious, constructive, or helpful response. Wherever you post, you always have to make the thread about you. This is evidence about your constant need to showboat, brag, put others down, and always claim that you are winning.

27. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

It was a suggestion. The OP reserves the right to disregard any nautical festivities if he chooses.

28. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Listen, those were ALL viable options. Some individuals (especially Viper owners) prefer to live life on the edge. One time, I took a dump off the edge of a 250 foot grain silo right onto the windshield of a sleeping security guard.

29. Bonkers

Bonkers VCA Member - Northeast

Someone getting evicerated over a discussion of the value of
    wrecked vipers... hmmm... I swear Im getting the weirdest
    sense of deja vu all of a sudden... god speed brave grasshopper...

30. broomrider

You guys are getting way to serious about something that doesn't really matter. Here think about this

Screenshot_2016-07-31-09-57-53-1.jpg :lmao: