Im just going to put this here...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leavin' this right here.:D

Edit: The pic I posted is wallpaper size, however, it isnt showing up in the larger version. Not sure why.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, won't be able to do white. Not only is it a HUGE pain in the ass to do, especially correctly (and make look real), but it would blend into the floor too much and wouldn't look good.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ready to see a matte black picture now. I know it can't be done on this picture, but maybe you can find one that it would work on. Either way, this thing looks meaner in black. Great PS work.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Austin. Sinister looking. I like it.

Leavin' this right here.:D

Edit: The pic I posted is wallpaper size, however, it isnt showing up in the larger version. Not sure why.

You must be registered for see images

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Epic work! If you can spare the time could you please put gunmetal or silver stripes on it?

That looks sick dude! I second this. If I pursue this whole Gen V thing, I'm leaning heavily towards black w/ graphite stripes and I'd love to see that mocked up. Great work.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks sick dude! I second this. If I pursue this whole Gen V thing, I'm leaning heavily towards black w/ graphite stripes and I'd love to see that mocked up. Great work.

Chris, you saw the race Viper in person too....you need it the other way around - the new silver pearl with black stripes!

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id do the graphite or silver stripes, but I **** at doing stripes without a tablet and pen. Sorry. The other guy (sorry forgot his name) here that did the ACR scheme is pretty good them. Thanks for the compliments, guys. This car has a bunch of potential, on top of already hot looks.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...makes me want to go back to black. But wasn't that the saying anyway?

Nice...thanks. :2tu:

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that is my new desktop background. I might be getting another black Viper after all.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic!
It just amazes me when you guys do this ps stuff... the fluorescent lights reflecting on the paint is so cool.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a GTS-R with the ACR paint scheme....*cough*Cough*

I know, I know. Its going to take some time, and Ive been pretty busy lately. Plus, finding the right pic(s) to use will be a big part of doing it, and so far, the pics that Dodge and the press have released havent been the best to work with.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know. Its going to take some time, and Ive been pretty busy lately. Plus, finding the right pic(s) to use will be a big part of doing it, and so far, the pics that Dodge and the press have released havent been the best to work with.

I still reserve the right to harass you about it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62