Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (Re: Corvette C7)

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this....

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• SRT-Viper-vs-C7-Vette-side-by-side.jpg
    SRT-Viper-vs-C7-Vette-side-by-side.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't think the C7 was already designed by last April when the super hush hush Viper reveal took place?

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're about 1 week late to the party...

Just trying to gauge reaction from our local group :)

You don't think the C7 was already designed by last April when the super hush hush Viper reveal took place?

It could have been designed in May... with all the copy->pasted Camaro lines on it I doubt it took much time to create. :lmao:

I do like the change of pace they are throwing out there, but I am bound by my duty to the VCA to poke fun at all Vettes at all times. :usa:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do various types of prototype work. I don't do molds for cars but everything else. Newmar RV's is the closest thing to cars. However, 9 1/2 months is plenty of time to redesign some cad files and re-cut a few tweaks on a ren mold and sample parts. I'm not a conspiracy type... just saying the timeline is there for prototyping. We've done the same in much less time so it's possible.

... I am bound by my duty to the VCA to poke fun at all Vettes at all times. :usa:

Well, we all gotta respect that don't we! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62