IN/KY VCA "FYI".. Louisville Concours, 10/3/10...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This "FYI" is being sent at the request of Southern Director-Elect, Jason Mattinson. Please refer all questions, comments, plans, etc. to Jason.

Concours Date: SUNDAY, October 3, 2010

Note from Jason:

"What: Louisville Concours d'Elegance
Where: Churchill Downs in the Infield
When: Sunday October 3rd from 11am-4pm
Cost: $15 in advance, $20 at the door

We will have a Viper section of the Car Club parking that day inside Churchill Downs. If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. This is a very cool thing to join because you will get to park next to the show in the infield of Churchill Downs. We got some great pictures from this setup last year.

Also! There are 2 Vipers from Lexington that will be among the 130 or so show cars.

If you have any questions about the event or the Car Club parking please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Stretch, any interest yet?
If you like, I'll send an e-reminder to the KY & Southern IN members next week.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple out of towns & a couple maybes so far. I shot an email to the local guys I know today as a mini reminder.

It's a bit of a drive but you're welcome to join us :2tu:

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine will be one of the Vipers on the infield and in the Fashion Show - my 2010 ACR Roadster.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
shine, your ACR should steal the show !!! Sorry that I can't make it...as I have been to some very interesting events at The Downs in the past.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see your car tomorrow shine!

I'm driving over in the morning with another Viper & a Corvette for the Car Club parking. It's gonna be a little cold in the morning with no top :)

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Rain nearly killed the event near Indy today.

Your weather should be dry tomorrow. Stretch, wear your bright yellow long underwear...you know, the ones that we all speculate that you have!!! :)

On a serious note, have a fun and successful show!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain nearly killed the event near Indy today.

Your weather should be dry tomorrow. Stretch, wear your bright yellow long underwear...you know, the ones that we all speculate that you have!!! :)

On a serious note, have a fun and successful show!!!

Good call Steve! I'll need it as I'm determined to go in true roadster form tomorrow and the temperature at departure could be 48 degrees :2tu:

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hope that you guys thawed out in the sun yesterday. Sounds like you had at least 4 cool Vipers participating!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, sure did. I even managed to catch some sun burn. I'll try to get a couple pics up this week.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAH, you're too generous, there was a Spyker Spyder there that took Best in Class in the modern supercar category, it and the Lambo Murcielagos (3 I think?) were getting way more looks than a silly ol' American Dodge.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Stretch, you ever get your pics downloaded? I'd make some joke I heard about yellow Viper drivers being slow, but I's still a newbie here and I don't want my butt kicked...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Stretch, you ever get your pics downloaded? I'd make some joke I heard about yellow Viper drivers being slow, but I's still a newbie here and I don't want my butt kicked...

Don't you dare crack any jokes!! :nono:

Pics just sent through email. Sorry for the delay, went out of town on short notice last week and just got them all downloaded late last night.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth